They need their freedom.

Soldato
It's better to work here and go on holiday in Spain, Italy or France, that's why they came here.

Maybe they've got a thing for blondes too.

Permabanned
I’d happily accept them as legal migrants

We need a referendum on it then or some kind of ringfenced fund that comes from people who vote yes. No one should be forced to work and then have thier tax money feed and house some economic migrant they they do not want. How is that fair or democratic? Would you agree to this idea and would you house one?

I want my money going into boat patrols not boat rescues, And most of the hysteria has been drummed up by the loud mouth over represented left wing media who are at thier dirty tricks all the time. They even destroyed the Daily Express it is now a garbage left wing rag they intend to buy up all the media until there are no voices but thiers to skew the arguement. No one wants these people most of them cannot adapt to our society the statistics do not lie take away sporting achievements and what achievements have they actually got? What have they invented?

They did not enrich London that is for sure, Thier children turned it into one of the most gang ridden murder spots in the Western world.

Soldato
The first sensible reply so far on this thread.

I worked for 40 yrs - paid income tax -Ni - paid VAT -Road Tax - Fuel tax - Insurance tax - and any other tax that was about - Didn't qualify for a council house - Now I am retired I have a pension that just put's me into low tax bracket so I am not eligable for any help.
Tony Bliar let all these people in and we can not afford it - Look at all the indiginous UK people who can't get health care because beds are taken up with none Tax payers from all over the world . Who is paying the hotel bill to keep them housed and fed - The British taxpayer -There just isn't enough of us anymore.
If i had my way I would set them all free but it wouldn't be over dry land.

Permabanned
The first sensible reply so far on this thread.

I worked for 40 yrs - paid income tax -Ni - paid VAT -Road Tax - Fuel tax - Insurance tax - and any other tax that was about - Didn't qualify for a council house - Now I am retired I have a pension that just put's me into low tax bracket so I am not eligable for any help.
Tony Bliar let all these people in and we can not afford it - Look at all the indiginous UK people who can't get health care because beds are taken up with none Tax payers from all over the world . Who is paying the hotel bill to keep them housed and fed - The British taxpayer -There just isn't enough of us anymore.
If i had my way I would set them all free but it wouldn't be over dry land.

Apparantly it is our duty as world policeman to house everyone. Check todays news 14yo Pakistani Christian girl abducted, Gang raped and force to marry a 43yo mechanic. She fled and now she is wanted dead due to apostasy and leaving the husband. She denied this and insisted she was kidnapped and drugged. The news reports Islamic extremists are hunting her and going door to door looking for her.

She has asked Boris Johnson for help, So expect another Pakistani family inc her, Dad, Mum and extended family all with no English skills to be coming from your tax. Yet we bend over for our Pakistani community its crazy. Close the damm borders, Stop foreign aid and for the love of god stop trying to rescue every Christian in Islamic countries, Thier doomed a 1000 a year are kidnapped or forced to convert it is our job to take diplomatic measure but not to house everyone.

Soldato
OP
We need a referendum on it then or some kind of ringfenced fund that comes from people who vote yes. No one should be forced to work and then have thier tax money feed and house some economic migrant they they do not want. How is that fair or democratic? Would you agree to this idea and would you house one?

I want my money going into boat patrols not boat rescues, And most of the hysteria has been drummed up by the loud mouth over represented left wing media who are at thier dirty tricks all the time. They even destroyed the Daily Express it is now a garbage left wing rag they intend to buy up all the media until there are no voices but thiers to skew the arguement. No one wants these people most of them cannot adapt to our society the statistics do not lie take away sporting achievements and what achievements have they actually got? What have they invented?

They did not enrich London that is for sure, Thier children turned it into one of the most gang ridden murder spots in the Western world.

It sounds like you want a right wing conservative government....

Permabanned
It sounds like you want a right wing conservative government....

Sure, But the Tory party are not one of them they have done nothing but profit from migration and thier investments. Like Theresa May 22% stake in GW Pharma. Profting from the illegality of Medical Cannabis. Profiting from the GW Coronavirus vaccine. And Rishi Sunak co founded some 500m fund as well linked to vaccines. Corrupt useless idiots!

Soldato
We should ban all illegal asylum claims and automatically reject them unless they are completed in due process.

Thats what japan does and it allows them to manage immigration pretty well.
Japan doesn't let many asylum seekers, I mean where would they be coming from?

Our proximity to North Africa and the middle East is the problem.

Caporegime
Japan doesn't let many asylum seekers, I mean where would they be coming from?

Our proximity to North Africa and the middle East is the problem.

Japan gets so many attempts at asylum. Think about all the poor nations around them and the middle east...

20201211-231940.jpg

Abe courted controversy in 2015 when he said Japan should improve the lives of its own people – particularly women and the elderly – before accepting refugees from Syria.

Imagine putting the lives of your own people first? Its a crazy idea i know.

Caporegime
How would you improve the lives of the citizens here then? I'm curious to know what the alternative is.

For example instead of housing bogus asylum seekers, you could use the same resources to house those on a waiting list and those in need or in danger.

Similarly instead of spending money on interpreters, food, health care and law enforcement etc you could focus on providing better care with those same resources to those already here.

Caporegime
For example instead of housing bogus asylum seekers, you could use the same resources to house those on a waiting list and those in need or in danger.

Similarly instead of spending money on interpreters, food, health care and law enforcement etc you could focus on providing better care with those same resources to those already here.

Why bother spending that money at all? Without all these pesky immigrants we can finally focus our attention on the poor souls of this country with even harsher benefit sanctions.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
A nincompoop that's changed the face of British politics, brought discussion of the undiscussable, and held a wavering promise of leaving the EU to account. Some nincompoop... I think what you mean is he doesn't agree with your globalist ideals and its necessary loss of sovereignty.

See, sovereignty is an interesting topic. At some point smaller nations and kingdoms had to give up precisely that to become the nations of today. Perhaps we should go back to kingdoms, with Scotland and Wales separate from England. I mean they do have in some ways their own distinct cultures, language and communities.

But I digress. I don't agree with an 'open door policy' (not that it exists) and think that immigration needs better controls but Farage is indeed a 'nincompoop'.

Back
Top Bottom