Thierry Henry leaves Sky

Caporegime
OP
Ron Atkinson? You mean the racist?

Why should he be given any airtime?
We was only joking, he’s an old man now.

Anyway, got to be honest, he called someone a bad word once and apologised but was never allowed back on TV. What I never remember him doing is gobbing out of his car window at a man and his daughter, yet apparently, an apologies good enough for that and Carra has been welcomed back. I found Hoddle’s comments about disabled people utterly abhorrent and they offended me. He lost his job, but I still have to endure his inane ramblings on TV.

Soldato
And it's starting to look like he left Sky to take the Villa job!

As a Villa fan, I'm both nervous and excited about this.

Nervous because football management is littered with the dead careers of retired top-class players who turned out to be terrible managers.

Excited becasuse... well, it's Thierry Heny! And we've had a dreaful, dour last several years. At least it will bring some excitement back. And I'd imagine he's got a lot of good contacts in the game to bring in promising young talent. Also I'd imagine a lot of players would be looking forward to working with him.

Bit hard on Bruce, though, if true who seems a very likable, decent and honest character who didn't really do that badly for us considering.

Don
And we've had a dreaful, dour last several years. At least it will bring some excitement back. And I'd imagine he's got a lot of good contacts in the game to bring in promising young talent. Also I'd imagine a lot of players would be looking forward to working with him.

Bit hard on Bruce, though, if true who seems a very likable, decent and honest character who didn't really do that badly for us considering.

Really? You've/Bruce spent more than PL clubs and ultimately failed, it can't have been that bad in the last two years buying the likes of Hourihane, Snodgrass, Hogan, Lansbury, Adomah for absolute fortunes!

Back
Top Bottom