Things I don't like (TIDL) thread

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Constant demands that I write a particular non-fiction book - I haven't the time, and the social implications violate my Aspergian need for low social interaction. Besides, books as a technology are somewhat expiring.

And, I have a few more usefully-hard remaining problems to solve in the next (my possibly last) few years. Recovering better health being one of them. I've had more than nine 'brushes with death' - 7 between the age of 6 and 17, but 3 in the last 3 years (now age 55). It is enough.

Last edited:
Soldato
Oh man this is my thread. I could populate this bad boy all by myself.

I'm a very negative person. I actually made a concerted effort about a year ago to stop saying "I hate" because I would say it so much. Any time I feel like I'm going to say it about something I've seen, I think about something unrelated but positive and say that instead.

That said, I hate people who are still doing 50mph on the slip road when joining the motorway. That, by the way, is everyone in Manchester when going from the A34 on to the M60 clockwise.

[Edit: what a nice post number. Maybe this is where I stop posting].

Soldato
i was going to say tourists but i quite enjoy the buzz and the fact when they tootle offf down the a30 im staying here ,its more a certain type of tourist who will drive obliviously a German car an inch away from your rear .and have at least one son called Hugo

Permabanned
people who say "you was" and not "you were".

people who think every Remainer is some hawk who wants to overturn Article 50 and declare the referendum null and void.

Formula 1 - it's not a sport - it's a competition over who has the best car and best team. It WAS a sport in the late, great Senna's heyday. Not now.

gay rights people who wear lewd clothing in Pride marches. they just bring any more homophobia on themselves.

people who don't get why Trump is popular. yes, he says some ***** up **** (video games cause violence??!) but he's not polished like Obama was or Clinton or the Bushes. He's a new breed and more "real".

the NHS - it's full of retards who don't get common society and think "normal people" act like uptight conservatives. I actively avoid any NHS pro in common conversation, since I assume they're a backward retard or hypocrite since they live in the same society and do the same stuff they "condemn".

Last edited by a moderator:

RxR

RxR

Soldato
Of course, those on 'the spectrum' know one when they see one. To claim D as 'more real' is simply to recognize he too is not neurotypical. There is little to be perplexed about his complexity, tho Ive enjoyed months / years of laughter at those who don't.

Soldato
Of course, those on 'the spectrum' know one when they see one. To claim D as 'more real' is simply to recognize he too is not neurotypical. There is little to be perplexed about his complexity, tho Ive enjoyed months / years of laughter at those who don't.

Your veil slipped a bit there.

Associate
The metallic tab on a tin of corned beef that will allow you to wind open three-quarters of the tin and then arrogantly thwart you at the last, forcing use of a sharp knife/hacksaw/implement of choice (and then when you do open the tin, it's still an arse trying to get the corned beef out anyway, unless it's at the correct temperature).

Back
Top Bottom