Things I don't like (TIDL) thread

Associate
Energy companies who send multiple defaults for the same account in the space of 2 weeks because they "made a mistake" then take 3 weeks to sort it out without compensating for the lost credit score...

Caporegime
I don't like the Trump impeachment thread in GD. Not because I'm a leftie, *********, anti-Gop scumbag - I'm genuinely not those things, although I am a massive assclown - but it's such a painful thing to read and I worry that it reflects that, welp, this is the world we now have and live in. You can't have moderate views, you can't criticise certain policy/strategy approaches from either the 'left and right' (urrgh) because you have to be one or the other, the lines are drawn, and that's just how it is. It's obscene when people try to argue in good faith (and sometimes almost-good faith) but it's ignored, trampled on or discarded, and then we're on to the next thing. And this is on both 'sides' (again, urrgh) because that is somehow now the rules.

It's all quite sad, really.

e: apologies, I wasn't aware that that word was still banned. It was the snow one.

Soldato
Perfume topper-upperers. Like the stewardess on the short flight, disappears to the washroom and re-emerges with the stench magnified to the point where it's gone beyond smell and now in the realms of taste in your mouth.

A lady did it in a restaurant once, just as she stood up to put her coat on. Every table within a 2 metre radius just wanted to send their contaminated meal back.

Boak.

Soldato
Loudmouth idiots who repeatedly shout at the top of their voice and sound their car horn while parked on a marked walkway in a disabled hospital car park, while I'm about three yards away trying to get my extremely confused mother out of a wheelchair and into my car.

Thankfully he packed it in and moved pretty sharpish after I explained the problems he was creating and the mist soon cleared.

Caporegime
Amazon's policy on not refunding you price drops after ordering and before you even get the item or a day or two after you receive it.

I understand prices change but if something drops in price significantly before i even get it or have used it (ie a day or two after) i expect to be refunded.

I ordered a bit of clothing which dropped nearly 40% in price on the day it was delivered. I asked for a refund of the difference but they are unable to do that. However, because clothes can be returned for free, they just say return it and order it again at the lower price...

This is just a ridiculous waste of everyone's time and resources and only ends up costing them more in shipping costs.

Back
Top Bottom