Things you should have known about but until recently, you didn't.

Commissario
You can hold the mouse button down on a Windows title bar, shake the mouse, and all other windows minimise. I genuinely only learnt this yesterday after how many years? I've done it by accident before, but never realised this was how I'd done it, I thought I was hitting some weird combination of buttons or keys, and it always sent me into a rage!
I prefer windows key + D as I don't always have a mouse!

EDIT - I've just re-read what you wrote and tried it. Mind = blow

Soldato
You can hold the mouse button down on a Windows title bar, shake the mouse, and all other windows minimise. I genuinely only learnt this yesterday after how many years? I've done it by accident before, but never realised this was how I'd done it, I thought I was hitting some weird combination of buttons or keys, and it always sent me into a rage!

Not sure if its a genuine question but if it is, 7 years. Came with the introduction of windows 7.

Soldato
Up until 2 years ago, I had never heard the word "paradigm" being read out loud by anyone (as in seeing the word and hearing it pronounced at the same time like with subtitled tv).

So I didn't realise that people saying "paradime" and the written word "paradigm" were the same thing.

Up until that point, I had always read "paradigm" as "paradijim".

I was ashamed when I realised.

Soldato
That the indian dude from the Short Circuit films was actually a white guy in brown facepaint.

That several is another word for multiple, and has nothing to do with seven.

That inflammable is not the opposite of flammable.

Back
Top Bottom