This has freaked me out

I've had this happen with 1-2 apps installed with microphone permissions allowed such as the Netflix app - coincidence? I don't normally get it happening, so it is quite noticeable when it does. It seems to trigger on brand names.

Stock Android without using any voice assistant features doesn't appear to do it.

Last edited:
It's possible to track a user over multiple devices based on mouse inputs etc.

No idea if cookies are that sophisticated though

emails, social media accounts, mobile phone numbers, your address and all your details probably link somehow between work and personal life.

it looks like they found you anyway and that tells me there was some link present that some type of AI or programme could ID you from your activities in work.

0*kLZ2a0qUL8TXi5xz.jpg

It's probably because you've logged into your personal google account and your NHS google account using the same machine at some point. Or maybe you've logged into facebook at work once. Now google and/or facebook know the two accounts are linked in some way. So any cookies on one machine may be relevant to the other machine.
Do NHS use Google?

So a while ago I was expressing to my wife how delightful it would be to see a video where CyclingMikey encounters a car full of Albanian mafia thugs and we get a FPV of him getting his skull caved in and pelvis smashed.

12 seconds later my front door gets kicked in and the thought police bundle me into the back of a Crown Vic. I was born with 3 warrants.

Nitro are likely sharing your details with third parties. They've got your info from signing up and also have your location from your IP address. That, or they have advertising trackers on the site.

Have a look at their privacy policy and there will probably be something in there about sharing your data.

Back
Top Bottom