Not open for further replies.
had a week on hol earlier this month, first day back 24/11

just done my timesheet 85 (pay) hours overtime between then and 31st

Wtf has everyone been doing while I've been off ? bugger all it seems

had a week on hol earlier this month, first day back 24/11

just done my timesheet 85 (pay) hours overtime between then and 31st

Wtf has everyone been doing while I've been off ? bugger all it seems

Didn't you mean 24/10?

Ftw I don't subscribe to the myth of the 40hr week / paid hrs = work hours. As a younger man in better health I once foolishly completed over 52 PhD's worth of work in 8.9 clock years (20.9 years in hours if divided by "40 hr week" nonsense) fully self funded. Ie. 16 hrs a day for 105 months with 11 days off due to sickness. I don't recommend it.

e: my situation was very much as parlous at the time as was one of Lewis Carroll's characters... "the more head-downwards I am, the more thinks I invent".

Last edited:
Checking, double checking and triple checking I've packed every to fly out to Vegas Sunday morning for SEMA.

Feels like I'm forgetting something, but I'll be damned if I can figure out what

28ft swell tommorow ,getting offf down to newquay early to storm watch ,its usually a mess of white water with the westerlys so the cribbar most likely not working but i will look at all the sheltered spots for a big wave ,get some footage,
just being there with a flask of tea and goodies is awesome but my bodyboard and fins packed (newquay town sheltered spot only chance)

edit up very early ,webcams even in the dark look like its a blown out mess but theres something amazing about just been there and maybe sheltering in a cave

Last edited:
OCUK might want to update the swear filter in their search program?

I just searched for fracking (to update a story) and the results returned "Did you mean *******?" ....Not starred out :p

I'm happily miffed. On Tuesday I went to a new physio rehab program where I learned one fact about knee joints that has since saved me more than a hundred episodes of pain since, without doing a single bit more exercise - "don't twist / turn your knee joints ".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom