This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Nothing much. Back to work today after a week off. Work knackers me out because i'm concentrating so much on things. I love dealing with patients but I have to pick up the slack the others don't do.

How're the studies going? From memory you had some struggles the first year due to circumstances, but haven't noticed you comment as much recently.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Just discovered multiple desktops and the Timeline in Windows 10. Accidentally three-finger swiped up and this whole world opened up to me :eek:

How long has this been a thing??
90% of the time I'm using my laptop it's with an external monitor and wireless keyboard, but I've been at the in-laws the past few days and working directly on my laptop.
OMGWTFBBQ111

Soldato
Exactly what I say to her but she says 'I'm organised' :p she ordered everyone personalised Birthday cards in January for the year :p

I did that a couple of years ago :D It was actually really handy because I didn't have to worry about constantly going out each month to get one (I have 6 nephews and 4 nieces :o)

Years ago I had all my Xmas shopping done and wrapped by mid Nov but in recent years it's been a struggle to get the kids wish lists from my sister in good time and I've had to organise what my mum is giving people too :rolleyes: (as well as wrapping them for her)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom