This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Just had to pop to Asda to get some essentials, while queuing outside we noticed a Mercedes C-Class soft top on fire in the car park :eek:, fire engine on scene in a few minutes and had it under control but someone's poor car is a bit burnt... Weird thing was the fire was at the rear of the car
Must be a boot full of stockpiled toilet paper. Goes up in flames I imagine...

Soldato
Might be worth checking their facebook page, our usual one has moved to phone orders and collection only :)
Its a drive thru farm shop ;)

Google Tulleys Farm :)

It worked really well. Took an early lunch and got there around 11.25 and 10 mins later I was driving off with my food. Yes it's a bit pricier but the courgettes are huge and got a nice big bag of carrots. I did lose an egg though, went to pick it up and my fingers just went straight through it. Still have 29 left though :o :D

Just had to pop to Asda to get some essentials, while queuing outside we noticed a Mercedes C-Class soft top on fire in the car park :eek:, fire engine on scene in a few minutes and had it under control but someone's poor car is a bit burnt... Weird thing was the fire was at the rear of the car

Crikey!!! :eek:

My car felt a bit sluggish when I went to get food. Haven't driven it since last week so I think it was a bit sleepy :p at least he had a bit of an adventure out lol

Associate
Having a very odd isolated birthday. I'd booked two days off to go back to my family, which obviously isn't happening, but at least I don't have to be logged in and appearing to be working from home :p

Soldato

My car felt a bit sluggish when I went to get food. Haven't driven it since last week so I think it was a bit sleepy :p at least he had a bit of an adventure out lol

a lot of cars not being used while we're in this isolation period... Some older cars will probably need a good run when they get taken out...

Yeah poor bloke looked abit upset, just popped out to get some bits for home bless him

Caporegime
Its a drive thru farm shop ;)

Google Tulleys Farm :)

It worked really well. Took an early lunch and got there around 11.25 and 10 mins later I was driving off with my food. Yes it's a bit pricier but the courgettes are huge and got a nice big bag of carrots. I did lose an egg though, went to pick it up and my fingers just went straight through it. Still have 29 left though :o :D

Tulleys farm sounds familiar. I’m sure my brother goes there at Halloween for some kind of outdoor scary experience event.

Soldato
Tulleys farm sounds familiar. I’m sure my brother goes there at Halloween for some kind of outdoor scary experience event.
Most likely them as they are known for their shocktober fest. They apparently stopped doing the farm shop side of things in 2014 as it wasn't overly popular back then. Once all this kicked off though people were contacting them to find out if they still did veg etc, and then a butcher's contacted them as their trade was seriously affected. Tulleys are now bringing in the food from other places and providing the drive through facility :)

They've just recently sourced milk and bread too so people can get more of what they need from one place.

I have been worrying about finding food deliveries for my mum but she's just had a veg box delivered and her neighbours have offered to get her stuff from supermarkets. Eases my mind a little :)

I just watched a video someone took whilst standing in their road and hearing a choir singing amazing grace from Charing cross hospital. I'm in tears now (I'm such a girl, I cry at everything! :o) but it was so beautiful

Edit: @UnLuckyBenski Haha! Look at the drive through bit not the scary stuff ;)

Hmm I know it's Friday night but everyone has disappeared :confused: no one replying to me (charming!) Had some candy sticks which came with a transfer tattoo, thought what the heck I'm bored, tried it, flipping thing didn't work :o #fail

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom