This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I managed to trip over a kerb last night and have bruised/cracked my ribs. I can just about sit upright without feeling it too much but getting up/down is excruciating and I can't lie down at all. How the **** I'm going to get any sleep in the new few weeks I don't know. I'm feeling delirious just from staying up one night already. :p

Sorry to hear that!

I once cracked two ribs by coughing. Seriously.

I had a really violent coughing fit and had pain in my ribs afterwards, I went to see the doctor after it didn't get better overnight, went to the hospital for a walk in x-ray, two fractured ribs!!

Apparently it can happen, I couldn't believe it! Was in pain for a few weeks.

Commissario
Only just booked a speed awareness course and last night saw another flash in my mirror as a road had changed from a 40 to a 30 without my noticing.

My last speeding fine was 5 years ago, and i've now had 2 in the last month :(
Child killer!

Caporegime
I shall say a prayer tonight for the blackheath tea hut that has been demolished by a car smashing into it. It’s a local landmark. Anyone from SE London will know of the place. The home of the all on burger that has soaked up many a belly full of pints in my time.

Soldato
He is part of what makes you you, so he is with you always, love yourself like he would want you to, everything will be okay.

Thank you

I'm just really tired at the moment and not been feeling well again so it made me even more emotional lol. Last night i reached the tipping point where I couldn't hold the tears back anymore.

Feeling it this morning :o lol

Edit: just got to work. People are clearly trying to annoy me today. Colleague saw someone was in my parking space but didn't bother to report it to reception to get the person to move before i got in just instead Told everyone else :rolleyes: someone sat at my desk after I left yesterday, adjusted my chair differently (it's purposely set to support my back), spilt food on my keyboard and coffee on my desk. Seriously?!

Last edited:
Soldato
Edit: just got to work. People are clearly trying to annoy me today. Colleague saw someone was in my parking space but didn't bother to report it to reception to get the person to move before i got in just instead Told everyone else :rolleyes: someone sat at my desk after I left yesterday, adjusted my chair differently (it's purposely set to support my back), spilt food on my keyboard and coffee on my desk. Seriously?!

If i see an article on the BBC about someone being arrested for massacring all their colleagues i'll know it's you!

Soldato
If i see an article on the BBC about someone being arrested for massacring all their colleagues i'll know it's you!
Shhhhhhhh :p

I did have a Jen from IT crowd moment :o :D

I've calmed a bit now it's just that it's a regular occurrence that a company that shares the car park end up using my space. It's frustrating to say the least as parking is tight where we are.

Soldato
Also i think i've just bought the wife a cross trainer!

She's been asking me for months to look for one for her and i was reluctant as due to her disability she gets really fatigued and bad pain and i'm worried she'll get one, won't be able to use it as much as she'd like and feel depressed.

Few days ago i agreed i'd look, as i'm a sad git that'll spend ages researching it and making sure to get a decent deal which hopefully will result in not losing much if we have to move it on. I've also come around to the positives that i can use it as an upper body workout myself to complement my running.

Soldato
Well this is the first place I've worked where they go out and get you and pay for breakfast and lunch, also free coffee (bean to cup job) and snack cupboard for tbreaks with cake and biscuits ect, going to put some pounds on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom