This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Mine was telling me about these calls she gets from Amazon saying they're charging her £39.99 to renew Prime. And push a button to speak to someone... and the person was obviously calling from a foreign country... my heart sank but it turns out she's wise to scams. She's been trolling them and pretending she's about 90, asking if they can help with her foot problems :D

I wish my mum was like that, then I wouldn't constantly get texts about random rubbish lol.

I've just been sat for almost an hour waiting for her to arrive, just text her asking if she's on her way. Got a text back saying "oh am I meant to be coming to yours?"

We were planning to go to a big garden centre that's past where I live (opposite direction of hers) so she thought I was going to drive to hers, drive her car (as she's got the kids with her) back past my place to go to the garden centre and then later drive her car back to hers and then drive my car back home again. :rolleyes:

It's a good job I messaged her otherwise god knows how long I would have been waiting before she had even thought to check if I was on my way (sigh)

I've barely had any sleep so wanted to get out early so I could get home and nap this afternoon :(

Man of Honour
Can't help but be amused that every time someone reposts my gif, the quality just gets more and more jpegged (even though GIF lol).

3R118ZY.png.jpg

In a few years time I might post the original HD version and blow everyone's minds once again :p

Soldato
Since getting those tooth roots out, for the first time in months I have no pain, swelling or discomfort in my mouth or throat gland.

A very pleasant change indeed.

Soldato
I'm just sitting on the beach Newquay, waiting for a swell coming in, amazing weather, been doing 9 to 4,30 5 days since xmas and I really don't know how some do this
luckely I'm back to waiting for a text to offer me a shift
OK I'm not getting the. Big bucks but would rather be here than some office in london

Soldato
I'm making a real effort to drop weight. Not overly bothered with it from a "looks" point of view as i'm tall and carry it reasonably well. But with increased running i'm really punishing my joints trying to drag 110kg around!

Haven't had alcohol since the 1st January and i've even just said no to a work bacon butty run.

I'm very impressed with myself!

Permabanned
I'm making a real effort to drop weight. Not overly bothered with it from a "looks" point of view as i'm tall and carry it reasonably well. But with increased running i'm really punishing my joints trying to drag 110kg around!

Haven't had alcohol since the 1st January and i've even just said no to a work bacon butty run.

I'm very impressed with myself!

How tall are you? I'm 6ft6 and around 108/109kg. One hell of a gut on me. My biggest problems are portion control and regular eating habits.

Soldato
Little shorter. Probably around 6ft3

Don't get me wrong, you'd look at me and say i was fairly fat but not a proper fat ******!

Portion control was a big thing, i now eat around half the sized meals i used to but i never find myself feeling hungry.

Soldato
Tad confused, one section of road that I take to and from work has one side as 40mph but for people driving the other side, it's at 50mph :confused:

I only discovered it because they've put 40mph signs at the bottom of a slight incline. decided to check if it had changed when I drove down the incline this morning but it said 50mph and is even painted on the road still.

Soldato
I got a nice bill from Bulb today.

8TPyRFX.png

Fortunately a 15m wait to speak to someone, cue the chap on the phone saying wtf has happened there and it's all being sorted. As usual SSE are to blame. I did check in the spare bedroom that there wasn't a significant amount of cannabis being grown and I had simply forgotten...

Caporegime
Finally got a letter from DWP about my possible ESA underpayment from 2011-2015.

They underpaid me by £4000. Coming in the next couple of days. I picked up £4500 from a PPI claim just before Christmas too. Not a bad few weeks money wise.

Soldato
Asked my mum if she wants to go to shops on Sunday, she replies back with a long text about my nephews school trousers :confused:
Ask her if that's a yes
Get a reply back to say about how the marks and spencers near me might have more stock of trousers as the one near her only goes up to a certain age.

I'm guessing that's a yes lol :D

Wasn't keen on Henry Cavill with his "white/blonde" hair (in the Witcher) at first but its starting to grow on me :o :D

Last edited:
Soldato
A lady I used to know was telling me today how her son likes many of the same things as me, and how he's been helping her a lot lately because she's not been well, and she's worried about him.

She's my Mother and the son she was talking about is me. Bless her heart.

Caporegime
Asked my mum if she wants to go to shops on Sunday, she replies back with a long text about my nephews school trousers :confused:
Ask her if that's a yes
Get a reply back to say about how the marks and spencers near me might have more stock of trousers as the one near her only goes up to a certain age.

I'm guessing that's a yes lol :D

Wasn't keen on Henry Cavill with his "white/blonde" hair (in the Witcher) at first but its starting to grow on me :o :D

Your Mum worries me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom