This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Awesome pic. Wish I had that as my daily walk :)

I try to aim my walks for late afternoon ish to avoid as many people as possible but yesterday it seemed everyone was out. There were loads of kids around one particular area with (I presume) their parents sat on the grass together talking. One particular kid felt it appropriate to ride around on an electric scooter right past me and then cut in front of me so I had to stop before I tripped over him :rolleyes:

Regardless of covid 19, it seems there are still kids not being taught manners sadly. (He was clearly old enough to know better) It's a big enough park so the kid had no need to behave that way.

Did another trip to the farm shop this morning. As it's drive thru you don't actually see what the produce is like. Got home and unpacked it, the leeks are huge!! :eek: only just managed to get them in the fridge lol I just wish the strawberries were cheaper for the size of the pack, and they had no big tomatoes.

Still, got the bits I needed, going to try a vegan cauliflower curry recipe :) plus a few other new recipes that I've found
Well tbh most days i stay local (well since lockdown) and although its very beautiful and very green i miss the ocean so nip to the coast ,nowhere is getting busy as thees too many nice places to choose from .i also like to get my free art work ,recent ish find next to tv

Screenshot-20200506-065826-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Never tried making cauliflower curry ,done lentil and chick pea and soya mince ,leek soup is awesome though and t never realised how easy soups are ,chop,fry for flavour ,boil in water salt and pepper ,hand blender, boom . Red lentil and tomato is even easier and loads of protein (why am i going on about soup ?)

Soldato
Why are utility companies so confusing?

Rang British Gas as their website isn't clear (yeah I don't like ringing so...), they say oh we'll send you a link... the link is to a mobile app... thanks I guess?

Go through with it on their website winging it, doesn't even ask for the meter readings that I was expecting; website says an e-mail will be sent, doesn't appear for 24 Hours. Finally log in and it's got me down as a switch, which isn't correct, it's a change of tenant, they are already the supplier but my supply doesn't apparently start until the end of the month.

Now, do I try and ring and correct? Or do I just bloody leave it and let them sort it.

Oh and the address isn't on the national database, so have to go with British Gas, no other choice in this current climate.

Permabanned
Why are utility companies so confusing?

Rang British Gas as their website isn't clear (yeah I don't like ringing so...), they say oh we'll send you a link... the link is to a mobile app... thanks I guess?

Go through with it on their website winging it, doesn't even ask for the meter readings that I was expecting; website says an e-mail will be sent, doesn't appear for 24 Hours. Finally log in and it's got me down as a switch, which isn't correct, it's a change of tenant, they are already the supplier but my supply doesn't apparently start until the end of the month.

Now, do I try and ring and correct? Or do I just bloody leave it and let them sort it.

Oh and the address isn't on the national database, so have to go with British Gas, no other choice in this current climate.

They are there to confuse you and baffle you with words you don’t understand.

Soldato
Apparently i'm a horrible person :(

One of my wifes friends has had a kid, and apparently it came out blue and keeps being rushed back to hospital as it keeps turning blue.

My comment of whether she had an affair with a smurf was not well received.

It is apparently very serious and not a joking matter.

Soldato
Apparently i'm a horrible person :(

One of my wifes friends has had a kid, and apparently it came out blue and keeps being rushed back to hospital as it keeps turning blue.

My comment of whether she had an affair with a smurf was not well received.

It is apparently very serious and not a joking matter.
I have to admit, I did laugh (I'm one of those people that laughs at inappropriate moments)

Hope the kid is ok though

Just popped some kfc in the oven... Keto Friendly Chicken. New recipe I'm trying so hope it turns out well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom