This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Had my pc a year, games felt abit off, definitely not performing to the level i expect it to.

X.M.P was off :rolleyes: had been stuck gaming at 2400mhz for 12 months and didnt know it!

Soldato
Just speaking out loud here...

I've just started using eBay again recently, and my lawd what a complete mess of a site! Half of it is new UI, the other half still uses the old UI. And it's sooo slow...

/endrant

Soldato
Had my pc a year, games felt abit off, definitely not performing to the level i expect it to.

X.M.P was off :rolleyes: had been stuck gaming at 2400mhz for 12 months and didnt know it!

I can beat that, opened up my old gaming pc to upgrade with some ebay 2nd hand parts and noticed I had the ram in the wrong channels....

Only been 8 years...

Caporegime
Friend of mine had the englne management light come on in their car on their way home, at about 11PM... They STOPPED THE CAR IMMEDIATELY, and CALLED THE AA... Then WAITED TWO HOURS for them to arrive, they said it would probably be fine to drive home if there are no other symptoms, and get it checked by a mechanic at earliest convenience...

They opted to be taken home on a flatbed instead "to be safe", and waited ANOTHER HOUR for the flatbed to come, and got taken home on it, finally getting in at 3:30AM...

Holy **** are all "normal" people (i.e not "car enthusiasts") this clueless?

It turned out to be that a lambda sensor was on its way out and threw a code...

Caporegime
Royal Mail are really confusing me right now...

I ordered two things from OcUK a day apart, both dispatched via Royal Mail 2nd class.

The one which was ordered and dispatched second, arrived 2 days ago... No sign of the first one yet, and that was the one I actually needed! :p

Caporegime
Adjust my Strat again, I think I’ve finally cracked the set up in this, took out the piece of paper in the neck pocket that someone used as a shim and now the frets above 12th no longer buzzes, it was raising that end a hair too high. Not sure why the previous owner thought it needed it, he must like his action high.

Soldato
Shims usually lower the action - but a common problem is when a shim is only in the end of the pocket. It causes a little ski jump to appear in the neck over time. Well done for catching that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom