This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
been for a walk was going to cut across a public field that gets used by freemen to graze cows..

theres like 5 of them standing near the gate and one of them is giving me some demonic stare, snorting at me and sticking it's head through part of the fence..
usually they pay no attention but maybe with covid they aren't so used to people :S

Soldato
been for a walk was going to cut across a public field that gets used by freemen to graze cows..

theres like 5 of them standing near the gate and one of them is giving me some demonic stare, snorting at me and sticking it's head through part of the fence..
usually they pay no attention but maybe with covid they aren't so used to people :S
Oh you mean a cow! I thought a freeman was staring at you :o

Soldato
Sitting with a coffee, masks beside me, waiting for the INR nurse who usuall arrives any time between now and noon.

I'm getting a taste for these instant full-caff coffee sachets. My mother gets them in her weekly "shielding" food box from the council but she can't have them because of a heart condition. Still, more coffee for Yad. :cool:

Soldato
Downside of living alone.... Cooking dinner is all on me and I just really cba today :p

Saw the dentist this morning who did a temporary fix on my fractured tooth and now all of my teeth on the left side are really aching lol. Including the top ones that he didn't even touch :confused:

Soldato
Downside of living alone.... Cooking dinner is all on me and I just really cba today :p

Saw the dentist this morning who did a temporary fix on my fractured tooth and now all of my teeth on the left side are really aching lol. Including the top ones that he didn't even touch :confused:

i get that feeling about cooking ,also living alone ,been tending to stick a vegan pizza in the oven or similar lately after getting home from work but my ex left me a meal today (still good friends and we walked the Camino together last year) anyway i only have a 3 hour shift tommorow may have a surf then cook something ,living the dream.
on the teeth subject im a grinder ,had a mouth guard made for sleeping but i tend to lose the thing ,must unknowingly take it out in my sleep ,

Soldato
I was trying to be good but my finger slipped and I ordered a curry :o :D Ah well. It's done now and I needed something easy to eat as I discovered that not only do all my teeth hurt but it hurts even more on the fractured tooth when I open my jaw too wide. Ahh fun times lol

Last edited:
Soldato
I was trying to be good but my finger slipped and I ordered a curry :o :D Ah well. It's done now and I needed something easy to eat as I discovered that not only do all my teeth hurt but it hurts even more on the fractured tooth when I open my jaw too wide. Ahh fun time lol
Is everyone just borked this week? Monday afternoon my neck/back seized up and by today I couldn't get out of bed! Stacking up the painkillers but it's totally ruining my concentration :(

Edit: the curry's fine ;) I mean your teef!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom