This Instant And Moment - 2020!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Hmm I had a bad dream, can't remember much aside from it was new years and I was a bit estranged from people and lonely. Hard to tell how much was "random bad dream" and how much was real life bleeding through :p

NVP

NVP

Soldato
This morning I woke singing Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy in my head
Hah! I had that on cassette and I recall my sister telling me not to tell anyone when I go to upper school that I liked the song but I had no idea why haha :) It was a good song! :D

Soldato
Ugh, waking up crying is never good.

Aww I hate those types of dreams :( sometimes I've woken up proper sobbing and it takes me ages to calm down.

Hah! I had that on cassette and I recall my sister telling me not to tell anyone when I go to upper school that I liked the song but I had no idea why haha :) It was a good song! :D

Haha :D

I had The Highest Tide in my head when I woke today. Was expecting it to be S Club 7 as I was singing that before bed :o :D

Soldato
Egg waffles... Greek yoghurt... blueberries... raspberries... maple syrup... crushed pistachios.

She better not get too used to this malarkey. :)

Soldato
Wish everyone would stop talking about their pancakes, my sister sent our family chat a photo of tasty fried goods :o

There's waffles, fruit etc going here if you're up for some. (They are delicious but to be honest, banana sandwiches would do me just as well).

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.... :D

Ok so my plan for a socially distant walk with my mum today is proving fun, got two nieces with me and it's taking ageeeessss

:)

Hi 'Spy. So thanks to Acme and yourself, Mary Poppins is my earworm for today. Great.

I hope it doesn't develop into Chim Chim Cher-ee. My Dick Van Dyke can get a bit animated when in full swing.

Enjoy your dawdle, it's a lovely day for it.

Soldato
Glad I got a load of logs for the fire (ash), I have a bunch stacked up next to my chair in the living room and they smell very nice! Looking forward to it being cold enough to justify lighting the fire.

Soldato
ME? What did I do?? :D :p

You're welcome.

There's another song...

"What can I say except you're welcome.." :p

Lost my purse :( thankfully was just a small one that I put a couple of cards in plus £12 cash. Cards all cancelled. Still hoping it's a case of me being silly and not putting it in my bag but searched my flat and no sign of it
Oh well not much I can do.

Watching cuckoo to cheer myself up :o

Caporegime
There's another song...

Lost my purse :( thankfully was just a small one that I put a couple of cards in plus £12 cash. Cards all cancelled. Still hoping it's a case of me being silly and not putting it in my bag but searched my flat and no sign of it

Good lord, don't you dare get that song in my he- ... DAMN

I've lost my wallet twice I think... Such a faff. The second time I had about £50 cash in there too... And I think you have to pay for a replacement drivers licence card as well.

Caporegime
There's another song...

my sister sent me a video of her 3 year old singing a backstreet boys song, so I’ve got I want it that way chorus stuck in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom