This Instant And Moment - 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
So trying to put money from a gift card on my spotify and all i get is the following Dieser Premium-Code ist leider nicht gültig. Versuch es noch mal oder wende Dich an den Kundendienst.

anyone know why this is happening please ?.

Caporegime
So trying to put money from a gift card on my spotify and all i get is the following Dieser Premium-Code ist leider nicht gültig. Versuch es noch mal oder wende Dich an den Kundendienst.

Someone bought you a German gift code? You tried using a VPN?

I am sure you know that means that code is not valid.

Soldato
Have we got an OCUK meet coming up?

Who normally does them? Would be good if there was one in London! :)
Haven't seen any mention of one (I've organised a few in past) but I think somewhere away from London might be better, especially with things at the moment.

I know some have mentioned they would attend if a different location :)

Caporegime

The message says to contact customer service, why don't you do that?

Soldato
On beach because its a lovely day
Sun is just settling down for the night.
5y2Tfzx.jpg

Can't beat that feeling, nothing else matters, mine is Gannel Newquay,

Screenshot-20210604-224040-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Man of Honour
After watching this, I need one of these. £119 not bad at all for what you get and now that the weather is peak, perfect for garden workouts as the indoor doorway bar is a bit meh to be honest.

Man of Honour
After watching this, I need one of these. £119 not bad at all for what you get and now that the weather is peak, perfect for garden workouts as the indoor doorway bar is a bit meh to be honest.

I’d buy a half rack with an integrated pull up with a load of Olympic weights rather than buying compromised hardware like that.

A lot more money but it will last you a lifetime.

Man of Honour
I’d buy a half rack with an integrated pull up with a load of Olympic weights rather than buying compromised hardware like that.

A lot more money but it will last you a lifetime.

Can I sling one of those into a carry case and move it about easily though? Reason I liked this is because it seems to be built in minutes and functions as a full dip station too. Not interested in weights though, all bodyweight resistance for me with increasing lever for progression.

I’ve got a welder mate who could make that from scrap for about a tenner

Get in contact and let me know? genuinely serious... As long as it can be fully portable like this one.

I have found another competitor that is the same but cheaper, looks cooler too: https://www.pullupmate.co.uk/produc...cJC6ePaBSe5e9uezBCc3PuG_8P49TUGMaAuULEALw_wcB

Soldato
Just had a new window put in my bedroom. Given that my desk, and therefore the PC, is right in front of said window this morning has been a right pain in the arse. Well chuffed with the window though.

Soldato
In the process of buying a car at a distance, went through the details of my car for the part exchange. They came back with a figure of £5400 when pretty much all the local dealers have been closer to £5000. Apparently i'm the first person in the sales guys 30yr history to tell him that he's over valued my car and then gone on to point out all the faults to back up my claim.

I just want to be upfront so i'm not driving 150 miles and them pointing to loads of (valid) issues and trying to reduce the price beyond what i've been offered elsewhere.

Man of Honour
Just had my first filling at 35, a preventative one more than a required one, but still gutted as my perfect record is gone.

Also means it's my first experience of numbness, was a bottom tooth so straight into the jaw. I hate it, trying to drink at the moment and basically just dribble it all back out again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom