This Instant And Moment - 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I love finding them! Havent seen one for ages.

Going by my experience, early morning on a sunny day is the best time to see them.

I put down some old carpet to suppress weeds at the back of the garden. They like it under there- that's where today's was hiding.

I saw a common lizard in the garden a few weeks back- that was pretty exciting- didn't think they lived in s Wales valleys.

Caporegime
I started my washing machine at 10 and it's only just got to the rinse cycle.I had no choice though I really need something for tomorrow that's in there.
poor neighbours :p I've set the spin to 600 but at that speed I might have to run it twice lol... idk what's the better option.

loud and once or quiet and twice :S

edit: 600 was a bad idea it's not fast enough to spin balanced lol...

Last edited:
Associate
Replaced one of these today for a customer. Nvidia a100 gpu.

sS3aTc6.jpg

80GB GPU, only cost about £10k each.

Customer had 3 x of these in each server running with dual AMD EPYC cpu 64 core at about £8k each.

Associate
Well, my grandma died yesterday. She was 87 with dementia. She died after only 1 night in hospital with my mum by her side. May she rest in peace. Love you Grandma.

Caporegime
Well, my grandma died yesterday. She was 87 with dementia. She died after only 1 night in hospital with my mum by her side. May she rest in peace. Love you Grandma.

Try and focus on the positive that's she, and all of you, aren't having to live with that awful condition any more, difficult as that seems right now.

Soldato
Looking forward to feeling a little more human tomorrow.

All day drinking both Saturday and Sunday in Bristol for me. First time in ages that I’ve drank like that.

Also had looked like Saturday would be an early night as bars were limited but then bumped into a couple dancing on a patch of grass with a Bluetooth speaker. Started chatting to them around midnight, then bought a crate of Heineken. Then passers by kept joining in so I went and bought another 2 crates. Turned into a wonderful evening which was completely unexpected.

Finally got back to the hotel at around half 4.

Associate
We have two cats. The in-laws gave us a strand of cat-nip plant for us to plant which was pretty much dead. We planted it to just see what would happen. It has now grown and overtaken most of the flower bed... The one up side? We now get lots of bees so we're like... Saving the world? The purple thing below.

view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lbYZbuFgL4sb2fLIFXmKqIns-ZP2F4wx/view?usp=sharing

NB: One of our cats is now perpetually high on catnip.

Soldato
My dad's memory is pants tbh pushing 90 but he has gone down to the coop and got some glenfiddich 12yr old single malt his favourite, the older memory's of our holidays in St Anne's and Jersey are ridiculously detailed and a joy to listen to, but this bottle is disappearing very quickly

Soldato
We have two cats. The in-laws gave us a strand of cat-nip plant for us to plant which was pretty much dead. We planted it to just see what would happen. It has now grown and overtaken most of the flower bed... The one up side? We now get lots of bees so we're like... Saving the world? The purple thing below.

view
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lbYZbuFgL4sb2fLIFXmKqIns-ZP2F4wx/view?usp=sharing

NB: One of our cats is now perpetually high on catnip.

Can you send me a cutting? I keep meaning to buy some but continuously forget :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom