This Instant And Moment - 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
I successfully got a £700 payment reversed after someone got hold of my debit card details, and a £40 payment reversed when the seller turned out to be a scammer.

Natwest.

I would think the first of those was more likely to be your bank refunding you as you had money taken from your account without permission. It's a different situation than your second example where you voluntarily paid money to a scammer.

Soldato
She might be scared of having a serious issue like her husband had, it often results in irrational behavior.

I get that, I do as I've had similar experiences myself in the past but what bothers me is that after my dad died, it was constant moaning on her part about how he should have gone to the doctors sooner. Every time she spoke about him it was always in a negative way.

Currently she's now constantly moaning about her back pain and when I suggest stretches etc for her to do she ignores it. (I've suffered with back pain for years so am repeating the advice given from physiotherapists etc)
If it were my brother giving her the advice and telling her to go to doctors she probably would :rolleyes:

Soldato
Soo, had a pair of broken teeth repaired yesterday. Woke up this morning with half my face the shade of purple, scared the **** out of myself when I looked in the mirror...

Associate
I dislocated my shoulder (again) in the night.
Wouldn’t recommend it.
:eek: how do you even do that?

Currently sat in the sun doing some work and having a coffee (well also browsing ocuk). Looking forward to having my own garden this summer rather than a shared roof. The roof was great but always felt a bit on show to the other flats sharing it.

Soldato
:eek: how do you even do that?

I dislocated my shoulder years ago and since then it's been very weak and has popped out several times. Not done it for a few years now but last night I slept a bit odd and it just slipped out. Woke up in pain in the middle of the night and had to get my partner to pull my arm to get it back in place.

Really need to go to the doctors and start physio on it now.

Associate
I dislocated my shoulder years ago and since then it's been very weak and has popped out several times. Not done it for a few years now but last night I slept a bit odd and it just slipped out. Woke up in pain in the middle of the night and had to get my partner to pull my arm to get it back in place.

Really need to go to the doctors and start physio on it now.
Oof sounds really rough. It's weird how joints never seem to be the same again once they pop out once. Thinking about it I've heard similar from others before

Soldato
Damn fine weather again, wall to wall sun but no Frost, having a bbq today a proper vegan one, masala roast cauliflower sausages beetroot burgers Red pepper and butternut squash sausages, giant mushrooms, jacket spuds obviously with some interesting salad mixes and hot sauses red wine and cider

Soldato
Weather and bbq amazing, walked to get some free moss and plants and tadpoles for my pond behind a nearby abandoned building (to be fair its tresspasing to get in there)
Didn't realise inside it is a country wide graffiti hub /improvised skate park, amazing art work and just a chilled feel in there Afew young lads in there but not the xbox all day types made me miss my youth tbh

Screenshot-20210424-200926-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom