This Instant And Moment - 2023!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Why is it that every ******* tech. review on Youtube is Indian? All I want to do is see if some earphones are OK and look into a new phone and literally ever review is some heavily accented Indian and completely undecipherable.

I just checked yesterday's UK top 40 chart and 30 of the entries were re-entries. This is because all of the Christmas songs have buggered off due to no one streaming them any more. Technically though, it was still Christmas until last night (Twelfth Night).

Offices/schools reopened on the 3rd Jan so I guess that's when Santa got sacked off. Bloody grinches.

And our icons are now back to normal, but that is fine because it's the 7th :)

Soldato
I just checked yesterday's UK top 40 chart and 30 of the entries were re-entries. This is because all of the Christmas songs have buggered off due to no one streaming them any more. Technically though, it was still Christmas until last night (Twelfth Night).

Offices/schools reopened on the 3rd Jan so I guess that's when Santa got sacked off. Bloody grinches.

And our icons are now back to normal, but that is fine because it's the 7th :)

Gutted!
50743288142_4132b2c759_o_d.gif

Soldato
Plugged in a DVD/VCR player that I bought second hand as my mum wanted one. It has a dvd inside so I thought great I can test to see that it works before I drop it off to her.

Glad I did, the film it contained would give her a heart attack...
Reminds me of when my mum and I were still sorting my uncle's flat after he passed away. There was so much junk and so many hidden cupboards in the loft that, by the end of it, we'd had enough. My mum then discovered another hidden cupboard behind a unit he'd made and she wanted to just pretend we didn't know there was stuff there and leave it for the buyers. (The entire flat needed decorating etc anyway)

Thankfully I suggested we check it in case we found anything valuable or sentimental. Nope...just some magazines from the 70s/80s on how to have a loving and healthy relationship :eek:. My uncle couldn't read so it was obvious from the pictures why he had them.
Then we opened another drawer for video tapes where we found a dirty vid hidden amongst them.

My mum kept saying "disgusting man! why couldn't he just have a blow up doll?!"

I assured her she wouldn't want to find something like that :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Ordered a couple of flat ribbon GPU power cables without the daisy chain nonsense for the exact model of my PSU, from a popular chinese online retailer.

It's a good job I checked the pinout. Only one of the 7/8 wires were routed correctly.
50743141726_ec3ab89e9b_o_d.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom