This Instant And Moment - 2023!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Going in the right direction after ditching the meds

Screenshot-2023-01-12-07-39-36-83-99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Soldato
Every time I go into a post office I am reminded why I dislike using their services.

Always slow and because I have parcels that aren't small then it's a hassle for them. This one was 'special', he said they couldn't take it as it wouldn't fit through the hatch, proceeded to rip the box trying to get it through the hatch, then went around and opened the door which he said he couldn't do in the first place.

Sticking to Evri and UPS from now on.

Last edited:
Associate
Every time I go into a post office I am reminded why I dislike using their services.

Always slow and because I have parcels that aren't small then it's a hassle for them. This one was 'special', he said they couldn't take it as it wouldn't fit through the hatch, proceeded to rip the box trying to get it through the hatch, then went around and opened the door which he said he couldn't do in the first place.

Sticking to Evri and UPS from now on.
Customer service in my local is shocking. The woman's as miserable as sin. Everything's a hassle. God help you if you answer yes to an item having batteries in.

Might as well be telling her it's anthrax the way she reacts.

Anyway this instant. Trying to stay awake. Been a long day.

Soldato
Customer service in my local is shocking. The woman's as miserable as sin. Everything's a hassle. God help you if you answer yes to an item having batteries in.

Sent copies of old photos in a lightweight album of my grandad to his nephew to Canada.

Does it have a letter? Yes.

Why does it cost more to send something with a letter! Besides if I send something like this without a letter - which was a list of people in photo with a rough date, it deems rude!

Soldato
Sat here with a heat pack on my neck, weighing up whether to make the 2 hour drive home or put it off til tomorrow again.

Renewed photocard of driving license which expires end of next month. It says takes 2 weeks. Is that right?

Must remember to cut current card into two to post to DVLA.
You don't have to send it to them, they just tell you to cut it up but won't check.

Soldato
Sat here with a heat pack on my neck, weighing up whether to make the 2 hour drive home or put it off til tomorrow again.

You don't have to send it to them, they just tell you to cut it up but won't check.
You should swing by so we can go to the pub (y)

Edit: or I can massage you --- not knowing the context of the dodgy neck :D

Last edited:
Soldato
You should swing by so we can go to the pub (y)

Edit: or I can massage you --- not knowing the context of the dodgy neck :D
You're not the first internet stranger to offer me a massage this week! Not sure what that says about my internet vibes...

Neck got a bit better and is now a bit worse, but I'll be driving home tonight anyway. Girlfriend has plans back in London :(

Soldato

Sounds exactly like the guy at our local post office too. Moves as slow as a snail and looks fed up whenever I tell him I have a prepaid QR code.

I also don't understand the self service till. It takes all the details and weight etc, makes you pay and then you have to get a staff member to authorise it so it will print the prepaid postage label :confused:

TIAM trying to drown out next door neighbours loud music by using my headphones whilst also trying to focus on work and not get distracted by it

Almost cancelled this mornings gym class but glad I went. Did have a few moments where I thought I was going to be ill but pushed through. Have messed up my knee a bit but I got to try barbell squats today. My first go :) I do love a squat :D

Last edited:

taB

taB

Associate
Re Post Office, our local bank branch recently closed so we now have to do our daily banking there (need lots of change even in 2023). I was dreading it.

They were so helpful I gave the team a bottle of champagne for Christmas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom