This Instant And Moment - 2024!

^^^ The law needs to be drafted broadly to ensure that there is no scope for weaselling out of prosecutions on the basis of technical legal arguments re: not creating material.

This relies on sensible prosecution guidance to get it right, to make sure people aren’t unjustly prosecuted. It’s not the overall intention for ‘innocent people’ to be convicted when they aren’t intending to have anything to do with that sort of material.

Turning into an absolute old person. Went out on Sunday for a walk, figured i'd left my sunglasses at home. Sent my mum this photo as she messaged me asking what i was up to and spotted they were on my head!

No idea why my squinting makes me look like i've had a stroke!

4NRpoQL.png

Finally had a GP appointment...

Suspected hyperactive thyroid..

Having to give urine/stool/blood samples and getting booked in for a CT scan of my neck.

Doctored asked if I was suicidal... I said erm yea kind normal for me... lol.....

I said I don't think I'd ever do it... and he asked why, I said I'm too much of a coward :/

god knows what he thought to that

Last edited:
Random - just saw someone stark naked run past my house and not a comfortable run due to bare feet on hot pavement :s no idea what that was about as there isn't much out here.

EDIT: Dunno if related just had multiple police cars go flying by in the same direction.

Last edited:
Random - just saw someone stark naked run past my house and not a comfortable run due to bare feet on hot pavement :s no idea what that was about as there isn't much out here.

EDIT: Dunno if related just had multiple police cars go flying by in the same direction.
Man or woman?

Flying cars, naked unic - you sure you haven't just inhaled too much glue?

It's taken over 5 years for me to spot the air vents in my living room bay windows :o up early on a Sunday as I'm cleaning down all the windows and washing the net curtains (yes, I have nets. I don't like them but they allow more light in than blinds and are less costly if the cats destroy them)
Finally having an inspection on Tues by the management company for the mould issues I'm still having. Can't wait to move out of here

Turning into an absolute old person. Went out on Sunday for a walk, figured i'd left my sunglasses at home. Sent my mum this photo as she messaged me asking what i was up to and spotted they were on my head!

No idea why my squinting makes me look like i've had a stroke!

4NRpoQL.png

I use Gorilla grip glasses cord for my Maui Jim's, its saved them many many times and its an option to just let them dangle !!

Finally had a GP appointment...

Suspected hyperactive thyroid..

Having to give urine/stool/blood samples and getting booked in for a CT scan of my neck.

Doctored asked if I was suicidal... I said erm yea kind normal for me... lol.....

I said I don't think I'd ever do it... and he asked why, I said I'm too much of a coward :/

god knows what he thought to that

I hope you get it sorted. Also explains why you appear so miserable and argumentative on here.

Back
Top Bottom