** This Instant, Moment, and Month - December **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Another day in paradise. Hours have been upped but I kinda don't want to work here any more. It's a very lonely job where you bow down to a CEO with the only staff that can do your role is me.

I think I'm gunna get some new music and stick my headphones in all day.

Soldato
You can't just say that with no explanation, c'mon giv' us the dets'! :D

I dropped a tenner in a cafe at lunch whilst selecting a drink from the fridge. Turned round to pick it up and this little old lady, who had walked into the cafe behind me, was just just standing up having bent down to pick up the note. I was just about to say something when the owner said "Is that yours?" to which I replied that it was. The old lady refused to make eye contact with me as I was stood towering over her... then announced loudly to the whole place "It's a bit busy in here... I'll come back later." and walked out.

The owner asked me if I wanted it back, but I said that she probably needed it more than I did and I didn't want to kick up a fuss - it seemed as if she was a regular and I didn't want the owner to lose a customer if he kicked up a fuss on my behalf. In the end, the owner chased after her but she denied all knowledge.

Little ****er.

Caporegime
Yet again the NHS well and truly fail my dad.

He was booked in for a PET scan today after filling in an online form and then exactly the same information on a letter he received confirming the time and date of his appointment.

He arrived at the hospital and was asked to fill in exactly the same form again because the hospital did not have access to either of the two forms he had filled in previously.

After filling in the form and waiting for 2 hours he was then told he couldn't have the PET scan because he only finished his radiotherapy 9 weeks ago and he had to wait 12 weeks.

How can his cancer doctor, the people that organise the appointments and the staff there today not realise how long you have to wait between radiotherapy and a PET scan if that's set in stone?

The last 9 months have been one failure after another and he now expects to be let down every time he deals with the NHS :(

Soldato
Another opportunity gone because I've been in a coma and suffered a head injury! I don't suffer from depression because of being unconscious for so long but I could suffer from depression because of the things I'm not allowed to do because of it!!!! GGRRRRR!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom