** This Instant, Moment, and Month - December **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Currently sat with a glass of white wine listening to Vilvadi - four seasons while writing a covering letter for an analyst job at work.

One does like to pretend to be vaguely middle class at times!

Soldato
Pahaha, nope girls are not for me sadly. And Tefal I reckon he's a bit young for you given he's younger than me by a margin :p

Congratulations! What's your next stages? :)

Cheers :) there is one more exam to go for this series Troubleshoot, which is the easiest of the three.

No more exams after that I'm sick of revision :) just need to keep it valid and not let it expire. Guess continue self learning, and F5 load balancing labs.

It's what I do in work but just been getting the cert paths under my belt spread out over a few years

Last edited:
Soldato
Cheers :) there is one more exam to go for this series Troubleshoot, which is the easiest of the three.

No more exams after that I'm sick of revision :) just need to keep it valid and not let it expire. Guess continue self learning, and F5 load balancing labs.

It's what I do in work but just been getting the cert paths under my belt spread out over a few years

Yeah I have all the material and funding for CCNA but work has kept me so busy, and to be quite honest I don't need it... All of our customers trust us, a bit of paper to prove it will not change anything... Obviously if I were to look elsewhere for a job that would be another matter but I won't be, and not in this industry anyway...

But yes, being in the networking industry too, the stuff is very easy to do when you know how, it's just answering it in the right manner. When I took my Ruckus Wireless Cert they asked stupid questions that you just do but you don't know how you do. If that makes sense :p

Hyburnate is on a list. :p

Santas naughty list.

Meh, don't want anything for Christmas anyway :p

Caporegime
Came home to a note from Mum saying that my Dad has been in another bike accident and badly broken his arm... :(

Checked the garage and the bike which is missing is the same one which tried to kill him last time! I shall have to have words with it.

Caporegime
Oof, have more details now, apparently there was a pile-up and the car in front had no brake lights, roads were wet as well, 60's bike with front and rear drums so not much chance of stopping any sense.

Compound break of the left arm, bone broke through the skin, both main bones broken and need plating, and he'll be home at some point tomorrow. :o

Soldato
Oof, have more details now, apparently there was a pile-up and the car in front had no brake lights, roads were wet as well, 60's bike with front and rear drums so not much chance of stopping any sense.

Compound break of the left arm, bone broke through the skin, both main bones broken and need plating, and he'll be home at some point tomorrow. :o

Man, what wretched luck! Wish ol' boy a speedy mend for us. :)

Caporegime
Seen the bike now, its not looking too clever. Obviously the front is quite badly mashed, wheel and forks and so on. The front is twisted a little and pushed down the side of the frame, but thankfully the frame itself looks OK. Petrol tank is split open though which is a shame because its an original 50's Velocette part. He won't be pleased I'm sure.

Caporegime
Ouch. On the plus side - chicks dig scars. Glad it's not more serious and hopefully the douche with no brake lights will get taken to the cleaners by one and all.

Man of Honour
Just realised that yesterday has 11 years to the day since signing up on here! :o

Welcome :o:D

On an unrelated note - I met someone recently who claimed their 'magic number' was in the later 800s. And most of that, about 2 thirds, was from a 2 year period. Wut!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom