** This Instant, Moment, and Month - December **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Thanks mate, appreciate it.

I don't know, I think it'd take the world to get me to speak to someone. I just don't even know where to start. I have my reasons but I feel I can't share them with anyone. I don't know.

What made everything worse was that I went and visited my grandma and grandad with my cousins, and they were all talking about planning for the future and stuff, and all I could think about was that I'd probably be gone long before my grandparents.

Sorry to hear that. I think I'm in the realms of, for the lack of better words, 'normal' with it comes to my own susceptibility to spouts of feeling out of place, but I do think for most people that there are set a of things that really help out when feeling 'irregular':

Regular exercise
Active sex life (we aren't all robots)
A reasonable diet
Decent work life balance
Minimising work related stress
A reasonable amount of sleep (at least 6 and a half hours)

If you acknowledge that any of those things are far less than ideal, then perhaps think of the steps you need to take to address them. The rest of my life becomes so much better when I'm less stressed from work.

Just offering a friendly 2 cents :)

Associate
Just upgraded the DSM on both my Synology NAS. One worked perfectly and the other one stuck on reboot with flashing blue light. Pulled the power and it booted but had lost all the config. Had to reinstall the DSM manually and then basic IP config and then when it had installed the DSM I was able to see the storage ok so then just restored the config.

Reported a bad sector on one of the disks but when I do a health check it's gone? Doing the raid scrubbing check now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom