** This Instant, Moment, and Month - December **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hovering over the buy button on the Dell Poweredge T20.

I must be getting sensible when I am umming and arring about spending money :/

Haha I was considering ringing Richer Sounds to see if they have a 55" 4K HDR in stock :o I did a bit of measuring on my tv unit and decided 65" will be too big and will look out of place (the unit is 65" wide) so going to go for a 55" but eek.

Lol

Keep trying

I just clicked purchase.

Hahaha :p

I'm so utterly annoyed, I ordered something from Amazon for a customer (had a power surge and they lost a piece of hardware), paid for expedited shipping on top of Prime. Woke up this morning ready to go to find out it hadn't been dispatched and wouldn't arrive until Tuesday, all they'll do is refund the nominal expedited fee. Pretty terrible IMHO that they didn't so much as send an e-mail automatically or even a phone call.

Think I'll get a notice through the post, didn't stop in time at traffic lights and they were red as I went through, what annoyed me was I had some ***** right behind me, it was either drive through the red or slow down and get rear ended.

Hahaha :p

I'm so utterly annoyed, I ordered something from Amazon for a customer (had a power surge and they lost a piece of hardware), paid for expedited shipping on top of Prime. Woke up this morning ready to go to find out it hadn't been dispatched and wouldn't arrive until Tuesday, all they'll do is refund the nominal expedited fee. Pretty terrible IMHO that they didn't so much as send an e-mail automatically or even a phone call.

You should never source critical replacement hardware like that silly. :p

You should never source critical replacement hardware like that silly. :p

All of the suppliers are closed, Amazon promised they could deliver it pre-1PM. Where else should I go exactly? If someone says they can do something then you take their word for it.

Came home today to find our new 2 month old kitten strangled by his own toy. Properly devastated. :( An accident that could have been avoided.

**** end to the year.

That's truly awful :( Words can't explain how you must be feeling :(

cheers boys. We miss the little *******. He was a proper livewire just running around, bouncing off walls because he didn't hit the breaks fast enough and basically attacking anything that moved.

Hadn't happened long before we got back as his body was still warm. Tried CPR but it was a no-go. Not the first cat I've lost by any means, but this one was different.

I hate them with a passion.

I bought the one touch, used it for a week then lobbed it up into the attic to collect dust.

Having 3 remotes to watch tv is getting tiresome - The ability to tie it all in with the harmony hub is appealing too. Hue, Alexa/Home and the TV.

I'm looking forward to the days where you can tell your assistant of choice to engage movie mode and the lights dim, the amp turns on, as does the TV and the correct input selected and even load up an app or turn on a bluray player :p

I have 5. It's just easier then scrolling through a cheap ass touch screen (the touch screens are cheap as ****) looking for the option you want.

Not for me and my sausage fingers. :D

Having 3 remotes to watch tv is getting tiresome - The ability to tie it all in with the harmony hub is appealing too. Hue, Alexa/Home and the TV.

I'm looking forward to the days where you can tell your assistant of choice to engage movie mode and the lights dim, the amp turns on, as does the TV and the correct input selected and even load up an app or turn on a bluray player :p

I have one for my TV, one for TiVo, one for nowtv, one for my bluray and one for my android box. It's annoying..

Exactly. I want to get rid of my Sky Box and replace it with a android box with tuner as it doesn't have a subscription (my sky box). I've ordered the one without the touchscreen to save the dosh as per the above comment. Will be here tomorrow so if you want I can post my thoughts back.

Lol wat

My old maths teacher (the chaaser) or the beast off the chase is going In to celeb big brother house.

I don't really watch either show but I may watch celeb big brother just for the lols

It's a difficult thing but it may be worth speaking to your GP, they can really help. It's horrible having the enjoyment sucked out of things you usually enjoy. If you ever want to talk feel free to drop me a trust but I would really recommend speaking to a pro as they are very very good these days and it really does hit lots of people especially men seemingly lately with more stressful lives being led.

Hopefully mods will leave this post here, trying not to give medical advice.

Thanks mate, appreciate it.

I don't know, I think it'd take the world to get me to speak to someone. I just don't even know where to start. I have my reasons but I feel I can't share them with anyone. I don't know.

What made everything worse was that I went and visited my grandma and grandad with my cousins, and they were all talking about planning for the future and stuff, and all I could think about was that I'd probably be gone long before my grandparents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom