** This Instant, Moment, and Month - December **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
What's up dude? :(

Not sure really. Just been so devoid of emotion and motivation for the past 6 months. I'm edging closer and closer to replicating the film Into the Wild. Currently getting rid of everything I own and just want to vanish to the middle of nowhere for a few years. I guess I'm just disillusioned with life and rarely find enjoyment in anything at the moment.

Soldato
Not sure really. Just been so devoid of emotion and motivation for the past 6 months. I'm edging closer and closer to replicating the film Into the Wild. Currently getting rid of everything I own and just want to vanish to the middle of nowhere for a few years. I guess I'm just disillusioned with life and rarely find enjoyment in anything at the moment.

It's a difficult thing but it may be worth speaking to your GP, they can really help. It's horrible having the enjoyment sucked out of things you usually enjoy. If you ever want to talk feel free to drop me a trust but I would really recommend speaking to a pro as they are very very good these days and it really does hit lots of people especially men seemingly lately with more stressful lives being led.

Hopefully mods will leave this post here, trying not to give medical advice.

Soldato
It's a difficult thing but it may be worth speaking to your GP, they can really help. It's horrible having the enjoyment sucked out of things you usually enjoy. If you ever want to talk feel free to drop me a trust but I would really recommend speaking to a pro as they are very very good these days and it really does hit lots of people especially men seemingly lately with more stressful lives being led.

Hopefully mods will leave this post here, trying not to give medical advice.

Not struggling alone against the world is generally a good idea. There are people that can help outside the self/family.

Soldato
[TW]Sponge;30340961 said:
Just about to order the Christmas Eve takeaway. Will order it at 7pm and it'll probably arrive sometime in early 2017.

I introduced this 'tradition' a few years back. Go for Pizza as I like a slab for breakfast.

Soldato
I introduced this 'tradition' a few years back. Go for Pizza as I like a slab for breakfast.

I haven't decided what I'm having yet. Sliding towards a chinese though.

Used to have a chippy delivered, but by the time they finally get to us it's usually stone cold. At least chinese food is kept in a foil container so no such atrocity can happen.

Soldato
[TW]Sponge;30340983 said:
I haven't decided what I'm having yet. Sliding towards a chinese though.

Used to have a chippy delivered, but by the time they finally get to us it's usually stone cold. At least chinese food is kept in a foil container so no such atrocity can happen.

Chinese is my 2nd takeaway of choice, Indian being first. Good thinking on the delivery too, plus some dishes reheat well if they need a little nuke.

Soldato
Nope. They've been slaving away whilst the guys have sat downstairs playing cards and knocking back alcohol.

Apparently it's "tradition" in Portugal? :D

I am not one to argue! :D

We just played several games of Suecca. Great fun :)

Having yourself a nice little partida, eh?

Wiki tells me that the Jack beats the Queen... and the women are in the kitchen...:D

#triggered :eek:

Soldato
I bought a Sonos speaker for the house for Christmas as we'd been using a DAB Radio in the kitchen and it was constantly losing signal etc. Opened it tonight as a Christmas Day warm up - Wow, isn't Sonos great :D

e; Sat down at the PC with a coffee, ahhhh love Christmas

Caporegime
Has there ever been a study in to whether blunt scissors and irregular shaped Christmas presents led to mild mannered individuals turning into genocidal maniacs like Hitler and Stalin? Next year, everything's going in ******* Tesco bags :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom