Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
The lawyer is laying down FACTS right now basically calling her out, reading out everything from the past few days exposing the lies. She's just staring at him with a "your dead" look.

What the judge has just said, JD has won? something about not striking. They seemed pretty happy when she said it.

He hasn't won yet, they were trying to get the case dropped but the Judge is allowing it to continue.

Soldato
Basically it means the case will continue and the prosecution will now need to bring their evidence (which if they had any why wasn't it already submitted) and the defense will likely require heard on the stand for questioning.

Soldato
Basically it means the case will continue and the prosecution will now need to bring their evidence (which if they had any why wasn't it already submitted) and the defense will likely require heard on the stand for questioning.
Thanks for making it clear for those of us who are stupid.
I hope it gets juicy and she breaks down on the stand, as you said they more than likely have literally no evidence whatsoever for any of the accusations.

Soldato
Why would she ever not be allowed to take the stand? Like...its one party against another?
Why would she want to though when they have no evidence (as it would have been brought forward already). What is she even supposed to say on the stand? she can't defend herself as its all just lies. At this point its believe me because I'm a woman!

The only thing they have from what I cant tell is verbal abuse between both of them on calls and some text messages. While there is loads of evidence and testimonies showing she is the abuser. She's going to have to try to answer lots of very difficult questions being put to her, which is why they tried to get the case dismissed as it will just expose her even more. Imagine her Lawyers will try to object to most questions.

Last edited:
Soldato
If they had the case striken she would have never needed to testify which would have basically prevented her from making herself look like even more of an idiot. If she was struggling with the negative press before today, she's about to get a significant dose of reality.

Soldato
Why would she want to though when they have no evidence (as it would have been brought forward already). What is she even supposed to say on the stand? she can't defend herself as its all just lies. At this point its believe me because I'm a woman!

The only thing they have from what I cant tell is verbal abuse between both of them on calls and some text messages. While there is loads of evidence and testimonies showing she is the abuser. She's going to have to try to answer lots of very difficult questions being put to her, which is why they tried to get the case dismissed as it will just expose her even more. Imagine her Lawyers will try to object to most questions.

You're kinda backing me up. I mean from Depps point of view why would that be fair? How can that ever be fair.

Soldato
Filing for a motion to dismiss is standard practice. The judge was never going to grant it. Heards team seem to ignore the fact that they're in Virginia and defamation by implication is a thing there.

Depps lawyer did a good job with that statement and the judge clearly wasn't having any of Heards nonsense.

Soldato
The current person on the stand is quite clear a man hater by the way she is speaking. Every single example she is using is saying the woman is the victim.

Soldato
She keeps looking over at AH, wonder if that's for validation or confirmation that she's saying the right things. They seem to be focusing on sexual abuse now, which is an odd take considering there's no evidence or at least none so far.

Soldato
The current person on the stand is quite clear a man hater by the way she is speaking. Every single example she is using is saying the woman is the victim.
Lots of people in the chat have mentioned that too. I can't recall her even saying him/he/man/male apart from when saying when theres a lull in abuse and the man becomes the loving man you married, or words to that effect.

Soldato
Lots of people in the chat have mentioned that too. I can't recall her even saying him/he/man/male apart from when saying when theres a lull in abuse and the man becomes the loving man you married, or words to that effect.
I hope Depp's lawyers point it out straight away, I suppose they are not allowed to interrupt and say something till the other lawyer is done.
Very bias and sexist testimony. She basically just said violence by woman is self defensive.
Such a disgusting way to try to force something down the jury's throat.

Last edited:
Soldato
I really hope Depps guy rips this woman a new one, if he ever gets a ******* chance. So biased its a joke.
I know Depp has had is issues and no doubt guilty of abuse, the same as Heard but I hope he gets what he wanted out of this. It will open up flood gates for men to come forward. I hope.

Man of Honour
I've only had it on the last few mins and I noticed this too. She's always referring to the victim as a woman and the abuser as a man.

Back
Top Bottom