Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
I will always remember his passing of a post-it-note to Camille to question the 11 months? in between getting 7 mill and being sued by JD discrepancy.

Well played Chew, well played

Caporegime
I will always remember his passing of a post-it-note to Camille to question the 11 months? in between getting 7 mill and being sued by JD discrepancy.

Well played Chew, well played

Yup, and she claims she never paid it to the charities due to getting sued. Devious rat.

She had zero intention of paying it any time soon at least, if she did she wouldn't have objected to it being paid directly to the charities instead of it going to her account then her forwarding it on.

Deleted member 236143

D

Deleted member 236143

Expert witnesses that are literally trash. I would be amazed to see how many regular so called expert witnesses are at large roaming the courts of the US.

Soldato
These's experts are exactly what he said they should be, completely ignored. They are paid for testimony and at $5000 he'll say whatever you want him to say.

The 3 experts yesterday did absolutely nothing to help Ambers case, if anything the likability of them had a negative influence on her case.

The hand surgeon was basically refusing to admit that a vodka bottle could cause a crush injury and even stated it could not have happened by cutting with a knife, based on the pattern of injury.

The doc brown look alike was just mental and absolutely loved listening to his own voice.

The apparent movie expect knew sweet fa about films, didn't even know about the films she was apparently meant to be backing up for AH. As was said by a panel of lawyers, you could literally pick any youtuber who covers movies and they would have done a better job.

Man of Honour
These's experts are exactly what he said they should be, completely ignored. They are paid for testimony and at $5000 he'll say whatever you want him to say.

The 3 experts yesterday did absolutely nothing to help Ambers case, if anything the likability of them had a negative influence on her case.

The hand surgeon was basically refusing to admit that a vodka bottle could cause a crush injury and even stated it could not have happened by cutting with a knife, based on the pattern of injury.

The doc brown look alike was just mental and absolutely loved listening to his own voice.

The apparent movie expect knew sweet fa about films, didn't even know about the films she was apparently meant to be backing up for AH. As was said by a panel of lawyers, you could literally pick any youtuber who covers movies and they would have done a better job.
Well at least yesterday I learned Amber Heard was in Bladerunner 2049. I never knew that!

Back
Top Bottom