Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
Jusy about all her claims to date have been **** on. As far as photos goes I think we're just at the tip of the iceberg in testimony about those. Isn't there a program that shows areas of a photo that have been messed with?
probably only if you have the original not some heavily compressed 200kb jpeg, then they seem to be mostly print screens anyway so in essence they are pretty much 3rd generation copies now, inn the art world you would call it a fake

Soldato
has anyone noticed that AH tried to emulate Dr Curry's manerism throughout the trial...
I think Dr Curry was one of the first on the witness stand and she was well recieved in her testimony so i guess AH must have thought let me try to copy her.

looking at the witness for affirmation (tho AH done excessively which appears to be fake or disingenuous)
Noding (tho AH done a lot as well come across weird)
wearing glasses to appear literal or carry air of authority or authenticity (tho AH done it just look weird and old)
give answers like "incorrect" without further go into details at times

from what i can see, she s a horric actor. her outburst of crying looks more like constipation. and the constant resting biatch face....what the hell is that all about???

Deleted member 236143

D

Deleted member 236143

The yes no on Ambers side has actually made their case look simply manipulative to try and control narrative.

Soldato
It's just making it obvious they are desperate to control what people are saying the best they can. Trying to get yes no answers to questions that require context.

Caporegime
It's just making it obvious they are desperate to control what people are saying the best they can. Trying to get yes no answers to questions that require context.

And it doesn’t even seem as if the Judge can have any say on if a question requires context or not, she told the photography guy to answer the question and he said it wasn’t a yes or no question, she didn’t say anything to that.

Soldato
And it doesn’t even seem as if the Judge can have any say on if a question requires context or not, she told the photography guy to answer the question and he said it wasn’t a yes or no question, she didn’t say anything to that.
Suppose the lawyers are allowed to ask questions in any form they wish and it's up for Depps team to object if they can to the form of questions.

Man of Honour
shes gonna win!!!!!

I think so too. This case is political as well as civil. Even the existence of the case goes against the once again dominant (but more explicitly expressed than ever) narrative that when a superior group identity accuses an inferior group identity then the inferior group identity guilt's must be immediately presumed without any investigation of any kind let alone a trial and without any opportunity to defend themself. Even if the jurors rejected the dominant ideology, considered the evidence and concluded that the evidence shows that Depp is innocent it would be odd and brave for them for them to formally say so in their role as jurors. They're not anonymous and they would be targetted.

But the fact that the whole thing is recorded and publically available does mean that (at great cost) Depp has been able to buy a chance to defend himself. A chance he wouldn't otherwise have been allowed.

Soldato
I think Johnny and Amber will both lose their defamation claims. She hasn't presented a shred of evidence to warrant her claim and Johnny has such a uphill battle to prove his defamation case it's nearly impossible. I do think though that Johnny has won in the court of public opinion and Amber has lost hard so it's still a win for Johnny

Back
Top Bottom