Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
Yea, to make a bruise look far worse for example?
Or to make redness more pronounced than it actually is in regards to the front facing photo.

This isn't proof, it just puts doubt into the jury's mind, which is good enough.
I just went into Photos on my phone and I can change all aspects of a photo (contrast etc) very easily. I think Camille even mentioned changing the contrast directly to herd on the stand lol
Take that photo given and turn the saturation down and the redness goes away like magic!

Its all about the fact there is evidence of the use of third part tools, no original photos. Whether they are photoshopped in some way is irrelevant, the doubt is there now.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yea, to make a bruise look far worse for example?
Right, but tweaking colours (to the extent Photos allows) isn't exactly a "hook line and sinker". You can adjust contrast and brightness on your monitor for cripes sake.

Now if it said Photoshop CSS and you could clearly see the spray can tool being used, then fair does.

Soldato
It's sufficient evidence to put doubt into her claims about the photos they are not originals and could have been adjusted to make them appear worse.

That is all Depps team needed to prove. So edited photos, amber leaking information to the media, kinda paints the image that this was orchastrated to some extent.

Soldato
We'll see if cross examination pick up on any of the points I've made. I imagine half the jury will have iCloud/photos on their Mac. Reading the chat on YouTube people seem to be considering the "editing" a done deal, trial over.

Caporegime
Jusy about all her claims to date have been **** on. As far as photos goes I think we're just at the tip of the iceberg in testimony about those. Isn't there a program that shows areas of a photo that have been messed with?

Man of Honour
Two "different" photo's superimposed on each other showing the exact same photo (with at least one modified). No wonder Heard's team are objecting to just about everything he says. Sadly Depp's team didn't quite get that information made clearly enough.

Soldato
Two "different" photo's superimposed on each other showing the exact same photo (with at least one modified). No wonder Heard's team are objecting to just about everything he says. Sadly Depp's team didn't quite get that information made clearly enough.
It is odd that they even submitted both of the photos when they were clearly identical (unless I've missed something).

Back
Top Bottom