Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
So whoever loses has to pony up $100m?

Just watching Anatomy of a Scandal which I presume is purposefully being ambiguous with the portrayal of the alleged attack (though not directly comparing the two as they're different types of attacks/abuse). At least the lies and abuse is more clear cut with these two.

Caporegime
So whoever loses has to pony up $100m?

Just watching Anatomy of a Scandal which I presume is purposefully being ambiguous with the portrayal of the alleged attack (though not directly comparing the two as they're different types of attacks/abuse). At least the lies and abuse is more clear cut with these two.

No, one is asking for 50 and the other is asking for 100, what they get awarded is likely to be less, particularly on Ambers side as her earnings and lost earning potential are not "that much".

Soldato
So, I've just had a thought...

Someone at the law firm that is representing AH would have made the conscious choice to defend her, someone would have said, yeah, this is a solid case, we should take it, imagine all the publicity we'll get from it...

Caporegime
This is what happens when you try and be too elaborate with stuff, be it true or not, its easy to rip apart.

She is absolutely ******, full throttle right out of the gate with the questions, i guess this is going to be her new "worst day of her life".

Soldato
wow so JD has progressed to using bags of mdma now, how is he still alive?

On another note, any normal person would have broken down, she is either a top secret super agent with interrogation training or just a stone cold psycho.

Back
Top Bottom