Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
I see why they got computer nerd on now, trying to persuade the jury that the public are being nasty to amber and its hurting her feelings.

What his spread sheet shows to me is that people sort of believed AH at the start (well those who partake in twitter rubbish atleast) and after the trial, people sided with JD, I guess because they could see through the BS.

Caporegime
I see why they got computer nerd on now, trying to persuade the jury that the public are being nasty to amber and its hurting her feelings.

Yep the hurt feeling police are out, AH more worried about her public image than anything else.

AH trying to prove damage through bad press thus loss of earnings.

The public just like JD better than AH, shocker.

Associate
yeh it seems a bit pointless discussing #'s when one person is far more successful and therefore will have far more fans posting online with their opinions, also since we have also seen the evidence that we have.

Soldato
Most of those significant jumps in support for JD are when the evidence was released that completely contradicts AH's claims.

I'm absolutely baffled by how AH can even consider herself on the same level as JD, he's one of the most successful movie stars on the planet, known across the globe. She's a nobody, so ofcourse his numbers are going to be bigger, considerably so infact.

Soldato
I still don't get what that data was supposed to be showing. There was multiple different factors that would have effected the amount of times people tweeted those tags not just the wallburg thing or whatever the guys name is.

Soldato
Something to do with how the negativity in the public domain around AH has had an impact on her career/earnings to justify her $100m countersuit. Yet her earnings to date are under $10m I believe.
I don't think anything could justify the $100m for a a lesser known actress haha

Back
Top Bottom