Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
I didn't pick up on it when she said it.
But yeah surely that means she instantly loses (doesn't mean Depp wins) thats the worst thing she could have said.

It's actually stupid that any proof of this needs to be made, who else was she married to at the time? Who else could she possibly be referring to?

Gog

Gog

Associate
So that's the beginning of the end, all done for today, closing arguments tomorrow.
Really hoping that Depp's lawyers use Heard's own words in their closing. Something like:

"I'm asking you the jury, to tell the world that Johnny Depp, a man, is the victim of domestic abuse."

Soldato
Soldato
Associate
it should be an easy decision but it won't be. You will have jurors disagreeing with this, that and the next thing.

it may be a bit of a stalemate, it only takes one or two to be adamant for AH,s side of the story and then it gets messy.

We want a quick decision, if it's quick like about an hour then JD wins, the longer it drags on the less likely it gets for JD

Man of Honour
I did chortle when she suggested Kate Moss only testified to get her 15 mins of fame, and that she had no idea whether the trailer park manager was who he said he was when his evidence conflicted with hers.

Soldato
it should be an easy decision but it won't be. You will have jurors disagreeing with this, that and the next thing.

it may be a bit of a stalemate, it only takes one or two to be adamant for AH,s side of the story and then it gets messy.

We want a quick decision, if it's quick like about an hour then JD wins, the longer it drags on the less likely it gets for JD

JD has won regardless. She will likely appeal if it's not in her favour.

Back
Top Bottom