Poll: This Johnny Depp Stuff

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surely the outcome must he that the both lose their case and that's that. Johnny suing someone for making a story that doesn't mention him, and Amber suing for loss of earnings? Neither should have a case imo, but it's incredible how many men are aggressive to Amber in this thread.

Soldato
Soldato
FFS if this jury sides with AH..... I won't do anything as it would not change anything, BUT they need checking out. Camilla is on the ball here. I am feeling sad for Johnny, I can't see any other verdict apart from Johnny winning this.

Man of Honour
Surely the outcome must he that the both lose their case and that's that. Johnny suing someone for making a story that doesn't mention him, and Amber suing for loss of earnings? Neither should have a case imo, but it's incredible how many men are aggressive to Amber in this thread.

Overall I think you have a point, but you're wrong about the story not mentioning him. USA law restricts marriage to couples, so when someone refers to their spouse it's clear who they're referring to even if they don't name them. And everyone knew who Heard was referring to, which was why Depp was punished because of that article.

I think he'll lose, but not because the story identified him personally without giving his name.

Soldato
OP
I don't think you should be assuming the gender, TBF.

Associate
k
because she is a nasty lieing evil witch, if this trial hasn't shown you that you just didnt want to know.

Soldato
have you even watched any of this?

Back
Top Bottom