This man knows who stole my phone, can anyone help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I was going to add that in the picture looking up from the floor with the Goodmans Hifi, the thing that the hifi is on seems to be a carpeted unit, which is something quite typical of student accommodation. I'm not sure whether prefabricated council properties have similar things though, so could be wrong.

I was wrong about this.

You can see the Hifi in one of his videos and its got a large inbuilt speaker grill in the bottom which is what the blue thing is that looks like carpet.

Soldato
I've removed the Youtube link from my post. But to be fair OP you've given us his name and the fact he's in Sheffield. All I did was put those two things in Google Images and it's the first image thing that comes up so not exactly hard to find.

I also did post a massive warning not to contact him, I don't honestly believe anyone in this thread would do so we're all on your side here and if anyone does know him and wants to 'tip him off' you've already given that person enough information to do so.

Associate
Just playing devils advocate here, but dont a few people have multiple work phones? One for work perhaps, like an IT support one and a personal one? I know in this instance its unlikely, but generally it's not that odd is it?

Soldato
Just playing devils advocate here, but dont a few people have multiple work phones? One for work perhaps, like an IT support one and a personal one? I know in this instance its unlikely, but generally it's not that odd is it?

I have 2 phones and people are always asking me if I'm up to no good! :p One is an old personal number that I can't really get rid of, and I don't want to pay to have calls diverted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom