• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Time Spy Standard DX 12 Bench.

Soldato
You might want to try it with both xfire on and off, on will use AMD's multi GPU technology while off should use DX12's multi-adapter.

Just disabled my crossfire driver side, running the test again to see if explicit dx12 mgpu is working, doesn't look like it to me.

With crossfire enabled gfx score was 8111
With crossfire disabled gfx score was 4168

Anyone else with crossfire able to test?

Last edited:
Caporegime
Last edited:
Soldato
Just disabled my crossfire driver side, running the test again to see if explicit dx12 mgpu is working, doesn't look like it to me.

With crossfire enabled gfx score was 8111
With crossfire disabled gfx score was 4168

Anyone else with crossfire able to test?

Huh, I would've thought it should work.

AnandTech reports it's supported as long as the two GPUs are the same: http://www.anandtech.com/show/10486/futuremark-releases-3dmark-time-spy-directx12-benchmark

Soldato
[email protected]
Radeon Pro Duo

Pro Duo x1 Core @1200/545Mhz
SCORE
6 211 with AMD Radeon Pro Duo(1x) and Intel Core i7-5960X
Graphics Score 5 760
CPU Score 11 178

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13239607

Pro Duo @1172/545Mhz

SCORE
10 738 with AMD Radeon Pro Duo(2x) and Intel Core i7-5960X
Graphics Score 10 656
CPU Score 11 231

http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/13241226

Impressive scores, especially the single GPU one, and also your OC 480 score is really nice too, puts it in touching distance of a FuryX.

Cant wait to see what Vega does on these benches.

Caporegime
Could you re run this one please, you have a time measurement error which I can not use for the scoreboard.

I had a few of these myself and had higher scores that i could not use. Not sure what is up but this new bench seems to be quite sensitive to higher overclocks. I found running the bench again immediately after produced a stable but lower score. I was not able to do any cold runs with my benches unfortunately.

Caporegime
Matt - XMP mem settings was causing my time error.:(

Interesting, I'm using tweaked memory timings so not running XMP but i guess it's probably related. It could be a GPU thing as well i suppose, as it did not occur at stock GPU clocks. Just glad I've got my scores posted, probably won't run it again now unless there is a increase in performance in a future driver. :p

Caporegime
I have had a few time errors as well. Tried manual and XMP and both seem hit and miss with the results. Added a bit more to the VCore and same. Bench just seems picky for me but could be something up my end.

Back
Top Bottom