** TIME TO GET TRIIGGERED BY VERTAGEAR **

Associate
From what others have said, they appear to be aiming to compete with higher end operator chairs. So you're not gaining any gaming features. You are gaining enhanced ergonomics and support. Which you've said in the past most current gaming chairs are lacking.

Do you happen to have an image of what the headrest looks like with this?

You can see it in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYm0zzlIvLc

Soldato
Ace thanks.

I was going to pull the trigger on a noblechairs Epic this week, but this has put that on hold. I feel like I might be better off with a proper ergonomic chair, rather than a bucket seat.

Associate
Looking to buy the 350 black edition.
After spending money on a chair from staples or amazon in which start to ware out over the following year, its about time to spend a bit more for better quality.
My aim is for a mesh chair and after doing a lot of search it comes down to hm aeron or the 350 black triiger.
The triiger is slightly cheaper and looks better in my opinion, but the hm aerons obviously have a good history with tons of feedback.
I want to buy brand new, because of a) being in mint condition so I can look after it, and b) the 10 year warranty.
So I am interested in any more reviews anyone finds, and if they can post here, it would be great.

Associate
We should be seeing reviews from hardwarecanucks, and PC Gamer soon. As they both have chairs to review.

They have the 350 SE chairs I believe. Which will be close enough to the standard 350 for comparison.

Associate
Yeah saw it. The customisation Vertagear have added looks really good.

£630 for a chair with the objective is to try and help your back, efficiently and looks pretty damn good. As well as a warranty for 10 years. Not a bad buy.

Would easily spend more on terrible office chairs by replacing them over the years.

Once OC has them in stock ill be ordering. I'll post in the future how it turns out to be.

Soldato
how tough are the 'triggers'? Will they snap off if you forget to lower the arms when sliding under a desk?

Is the wheel base plastic or metal?

Last edited:
Associate
how tough are the 'triggers'? Will they snap off if you forget to lower the arms when sliding under a desk?

Is the wheel base plastic or metal?

I couldn't tell you about the arms. But the base is Alloy.

- Material: Aluminum Alloy (frame and base), Steel Alloy (Mechanism), TPEE and PET, Calfskin Leather

Back
Top Bottom