** TIME TO GET TRIIGGERED BY VERTAGEAR **

Associate
I'd only pay that price if it was delivered with Cameron Diaz attached so I sat in her lap instead...

If it came with Cameron Diaz circa "The Mask", yes, but in modern times she is quite haggard and has "expired" as far as hotness. JM2C.

Personally I'd like the chair delivered by Winona Ryder circa "Edward Scissorhands" (or if she wasn't 18 at that point, some other movie where she was at least 18....)

Ok that sounds really creepy.... Not sure if I should edit out the bit about Winona Ryder...

For the record I've never dated anybody more than 2 years younger than me and I'm 34. Most of my GF's have been older than me. I'm not a creep.

I did go on 2 dates with a 21 year old when I was 26 but it didn't work out.
:p

Soldato
Would be helpful to know if OCUK would stock the new headrest (called Triigger 350 Headrest on their website) and a confirmation that this headrest would fit Triigger Line 275 model.

Associate
Any news on the headrests or an idea of how much they will be costing..

Looking at the 350se but the comments about leg pinching are a bit off putting.. has anyone had the leg pinching and been able to adjust the chair to prevent it?

Any upcoming deals on the chair?

OcUK Staff
OP
I've been using the 350SE as a daily office chair for about a year now, and I've suffered no leg pinching, and I'm a hefty chap :) Headrests I believe will hit stock in May most likely. No deals planned on the chair as sales are good and stock is low due to CNY and a break in production.

Associate
Being five foot six. I did experience some pinching at first.
I changed out the wheels, however. And it's been fine ever since.

I replaced the wheels with this set https://www.overclockers.co.uk/vert...caster-wheels-red-edition-5pcs-gc-048-vt.html

They have a shorter shaft where the wheel clips in, so that brought the chair down even more. You can also adjust the base of the seat forward and backward, which helps.
If you are a bit taller, then you shouldn't have any need to make these changes I've made to my chair.

I have the 350SE also.

Associate
Guys do you know any place in Shropshire that I could try and sit on them? I don't wanna be that guy that orders big and heavy parcel online just to return it because I didn't like it. I'm 5'6'' and from what I've gathered 350 has very similar dimensions to largest Aeron (size C) whereas for my height middle size (B) would be much more preferable but I will never know until I manage to land my royal butt on one of these fine chairs.

Back
Top Bottom