Tinder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Anyone use this?

What kind of app is it?

I thought it was like a dating app where you just swipe so I thought I'd give it a look... Within one hour I had someone asking me to hook up as her boyfriend couldn't er do the deed....

Have I been naive!? Lol

alx

alx

Soldato
Anyone use this?

What kind of app is it?

I thought it was like a dating app where you just swipe so I thought I'd give it a look... Within one hour I had someone asking me to hook up as her boyfriend couldn't er do the deed....

Have I been naive!? Lol

Just a tad ;)

Soldato
It is an app for people who need to build up confidence in themselves.

1.Most birds use it for the reason above. Y'know quick thrills at getting swiped right but wont follow through with anything

2.Most blokes use it to to get laid after quite a few swipes

3.Then you have people trolling for the lulz (or for the peas with scams)

4.Finally you have the people actually using it as a dating app, the minority.

I think this one is number 3 :D

You might end up on some tumblr warriors post on how men are evil predators which live on tinder to break up families and relationships.

Man of Honour
It is an app for people who need to build up confidence in themselves.

1.Most birds use it for the reason above. Y'know quick thrills at getting swiped right

2.Most blokes use it to to get laid after quite a few swipes

3.Then you have people trolling for the lulz (or for the peas with scams)

4.Finally you have the people actually using it as a dating app, the minority.

I think this one is number 3 :D

You might end up on some tumblr warriors post on how men are evil predators which live on tinder to break up families and relationships.
You forgot number 5. Bots all the bots.

Soldato
Oh, i think we need a poll on which one people think this is!

OP has to treat it on whatever the poll majority conclude!

Yeah forgot bots. I dont use it because i have always been in a relationship since the release but it seems an interesting concept and admit i have mates who have hooked up through it, though they tell me you gotta wade through tons of profiles.

Man of Honour
They are incredibly easy to spot, though.

They're getting better, obviously as soon as you get the messages you can spot them but the actual profiles at a quick glance can look relatively real.

Not like when it was just 3 pictures and nothing else.

Soldato
I use it a lot in Prague.

I find there is a mix of girls on there, some that are clear and just want sex, some nice ones that are looking for a relationship and everything in-between. In general its a quick and easy way to get sex without working too hard for it.

Soldato
OP
Cheers all. I've had a windows phone for years so never looked into as no app.... Looks like Bill Gates was protecting my virginity... Lol.

Had one asking me to check a site out... Delete... But I was like oookkk... On POF etc they only reply sometimes.

Hmmm OK - it's a hookup site... Lol

Caporegime

I find there is a mix of girls on there, some that are clear and just want sex, some nice ones that are looking for a relationship and everything in-between. In general its a quick and easy way to get sex without working too hard for it.

Using Tinder abroad seems to have a higher success rate. Although, I wasn't in Prague long enough to take advantage of it then.

Soldato

Thanks for the insight.

But I haven't used it and don't plan to either.

Soldato
Nooooo i wanted to see a love story develop.

Human goes on tinder and meets a bot doing her job. Bot tries to get him to visit her site as usual but human slowly charms her over time and the bot develops AI. An internet relationship starts but her creator suddenly finds out she is not working properly and decides to reboot the bot and reset its personality. The human, mad with grief from suddenly losing track of her goes to find her and decides to click the links sent to him when he first met her but obtains a virus. He searches for weeks on tinder for her. His phone has since gone sluggish and was on its last legs, he was prepared to throw in the towel and just get a new contract and never deal with tinder again. Then by chance he finds her and the conversation ensues as if they met for the first time. She breaks her automated messages again and warns him of the virus with details of how to remove it, as well as tells him the brutal truth. He removes it and then blocks her because y'know... spam bot.

fin

still a better love story than twilight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom