Tinder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooo i wanted to see a love story develop.

Human goes on tinder and meets a bot doing her job. Bot tries to get him to visit her site as usual but human slowly charms her over time and the bot develops AI. An internet relationship starts but her creator suddenly finds out she is not working properly and decides to reboot the bot and reset its personality. The human, mad with grief from suddenly losing track of her goes to find her and decides to click the links sent to him when he first met her but obtains a virus. He searches for weeks on tinder for her. His phone has since gone sluggish and was on its last legs, he was prepared to throw in the towel and just get a new contract and never deal with tinder again. Then by chance he finds her and the conversation ensues as if they met for the first time. She breaks her automated messages again and warns him of the virus with details of how to remove it, as well as tells him the brutal truth. He removes it and then blocks her because y'know... spam bot.

fin

still a better love story than twilight

it could be a bit like Ex Machina. She was hot... lol

Or it could like Big Bang Theory and Howards 'hand' he makes 'because that's all you need...'.. lol

It used to be good but its terrible now. Full of bots, fakes, validation seekers and now costs money to use it like it used to be used before. Member of the *swipe everyone right crew*. Aint got time to read every profile and check out every pic before deciding to swipe ha

You've got a random Tinder girl pregnant? :o

Seems so.

Did use protection but accidents happen.

Anyway, taking thread OT. As I said tinder is good if you work and are short of time or just not that good socially.

You get chatting, if it seems like you like each other meet and you normally manage to have some fun the first of second time you meet.

Last edited:
A guy I used to work with quite recently, would spoof his location to the cities he was visiting on trips a few days before, and do a swipe-athon, then usually get some "dates" for the nights.
Beats nights alone in hotels in foreign cities, i suppose!

giphy.gif

A guy I used to work with quite recently, would spoof his location to the cities he was visiting on trips a few days before, and do a swipe-athon, then usually get some "dates" for the nights.
Beats nights alone in hotels in foreign cities, i suppose!

Naughty, but did he get any pregnant?

Did she also say she hates Tinder and uses another app which has more pics on, then provided you with a link to 'her profile'?

:D

there is less money in that sort of thing these days as the general population is more internet savvy, yet paradoxically the bots themselves are more sporadic than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom