Tinder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
nope, it is a separate company set up by the female tinder exec who claimed she was harassed etc..

girls have to initiate communication after a match and only have 24 hours to do so - basically it is supposed to get rid of the issue that apparently happens on tinder where people match, the guy messages and then no reply...

Soldato
But i swear you can only message people who swipe right. If you dont want to talk, then don't swipe right. Sounds like this other version is made for the women who only go on there for the sake of inflating egos. They always swipe right because you only find out about another person if you both swipe right but don't initiate conversations because they are not looking for a talk or a ****. It does rid the issue of time wasters though. There was that tumblr warrior blog on 'misogynistic' men who tinder for sex. Some mildly attractive girl swiped right on everyone and then name and shamed all the blokes who basically hit on her, saying that they know nothing about her yet just want her for her looks.

Well duhhh, it is a hook up app. If you dont want to be hit on, dont go on it and dont swipe right on everyone.

Associate
I met my current girlfriend of a year after swooping away from a surprise tinder date gone wrong, so in a way, thanks tinder!

**although that was after many bad tinder dates and a few awkward situations***

@Devrij can definitely back me up on this can't you bro

Last edited:
Associate
I know of a couple who are getting married after meeting on tinder, and a second couple where she came over for a first "date" and never really left; they are very happy together.

Could be worse...

Soldato
I know of a couple who are getting married after meeting on tinder, and a second couple where she came over for a first "date" and never really left; they are very happy together.

Could be worse...

My bro and my mate also met there lov eof there life on tinder/POF.

put it this way, it works. its no longer a taboo. Its just another means of meeting someone.

no different to pulling your future husband/wife on the street/club/pub/

Soldato
same damm thing lol

Exactly why the app works tbf. The women who made the tumblr warrior blog was deluded.

Was she expecting random blokes to ask her what she is planning on wearing next time she is out with her friends. Hell that might even be crossing the line according to her. Some blokes might ask her about her shoes but y'know what they say;

Different strokes for different blokes :p

Soldato
I use it a lot in Prague.

I find there is a mix of girls on there, some that are clear and just want sex, some nice ones that are looking for a relationship and everything in-between. In general its a quick and easy way to get sex without working too hard for it.
Got any STDs?

Edit: lol, got more than an STD... got a baby! haha!

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
It's seen as a legitimate option/the best online dating option, tbh.

That's why I joined - heard people like Graham Norton mention it and thought if they use it, it can't be all bad...

Just had one asking me to join her on a website because she's feeling very naughty tonight... er no..... lol

I'm from a different world I think though because I'm not someone who sleeps around... but if you aren't trying it on they take it as a sign you are not interested or maybe it's just because the girls like to have casual sex as well now lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom