Titanfall 2

Soldato
I don't see why it should attract BF players. I had high hopes for the game as the developers were from COD4 Infinity Ward but as an IP it bummed.

- Minion/bots were stupid and hence in making the game not challenging
- No Campaign. For some people a good single player is still necessary for value for money.
- Poor PC optimization.
- No skill required to play the game.

After the initial OMG Mechs and developers from COD4 died of people saw the game for what it was - boring, uninspiring and unfinished. I hope the sequel addresses the core gameplay and longevity otherwise it will remain as Titanfail 2.

Poor optimisation????? It ran like butter on low end hardware.

Soldato
i rather enjoyed the first game - still pop on to it from time to time, though finding a server with any actual players in it is getting harder and harder. thought it was quite polished and the hit reg was spot on (or at least it seemed to be)

Caporegime
OP
the hitreg was like cod 4 amazing. also many didnt practice the wall running which when you could you could do the whole map very quickly and it is vital in proper games.

only thing i didn't like was the lobbies if they go proper dedicated servers it will be very big. whether they do or not though is another thing.

Associate
EA has accidentally broadcast its E3 press conference rehearsal, revealing the first trailer and solid details on Titanfall 2. Whoops.

Here’s what we know:

Six new Titans, each with different combat abilities and customisation options.
Multiplayer “technical test” is happening before launch.
Full single-player campaign included in the game and playable offline.
Release date: October 28.
Formats : PS4, Xbox One, PC (Origin).

Back
Top Bottom