Titanic submersible confirmed destroyed with loss of all five souls onboard.

I think I’d rather instantly go pop than be sat at the bottom for 96 hours slowly running outta oxygen.

British billionaire onboard apparently.

Someone has already updated his wiki :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I think I’d rather instantly go pop than be sat at the bottom for 96 hours slowly running outta oxygen.
I imagine thats the two most likely scenarios, either they lost all power and are just sat there waiting for the air to run out, or there was a structural problem in which case they will have likely died instantly when it imploded from the pressure. Outside options will be giant seamonster and/or underwater alien civilization, I'm sure those nutjobs will come along eventually

I imagine thats the two most likely scenarios, either they lost all power and are just sat there waiting for the air to run out, or there was a structural problem in which case they will have likely died instantly when it imploded from the pressure. Outside options will be giant seamonster and/or underwater alien civilization, I'm sure those nutjobs will come along eventually

Everyone knows the Titanic was a false flag operation.

250k a ride and they apparently use a reinforced PlayStation controller to drive it

72302465-12211333-image-a-34_1687199287985.jpg

Back
Top Bottom