Today is the 20th anniversary of the Big Nuke - OcUK are giving away a Ducky One 3 keyboard

Stu

Stu

Soldato
22-11-2003

England won the rugby world cup... maybe the person picking is a rugby fan?!?!? Australia weren't the golden duck that day!!! (Get it, Australia play in gold, golden duck, ducky pun... I'll get my coat?!)

I still remember the shift to the new forum and amazed to see it was so long back... 20 years! For whatever reason I didn't re-register until 19th and someone else had taken my username, but they were very good about it and the mods nicely negotiated to get my original username back that's I'd had for the previous 4 years.

The change to the avatars was very welcome at the time... I used to get some confused questions from people looking over my should in the uni computer room, asking why I was looking at a website with lots of gun pictures! :eek::cry:

Last edited:
Soldato
When I worked there we used to call it the "gwag shop" no idea why, but it was known to be that. Most of the staff ate there 2-3 times a week at least for lunch. The grease on the food was immense, but not in a good way.

Haha quality. I definitely remember your username from the early days of the forum.

Back
Top Bottom