Today's mass shooting in the US

Soldato
Apologies for the resurrection, but I thought this item from a U.S. forum would be interesting.
A Pennsylvania woman obtained the necessary licence to carry gun permit after being robbed in a Philadelphia alley.
Some time later she drove across the state line into N.J. to go to Atlantic City.
She was stopped in a routine traffic stop, and was asked if she had a weapon in her possession, she answered yes and produced her carry permit, and indicated where the weapon was.
N.J. has some of the strictest gun laws in the U.S. and does not recognise permits from another state.
She was charged with carrying an unlicensed firearm, and possession of hollow point bullets, which carries a mandatory 3 year sentence.
She spent 48 days in jail, before being pardoned by N.J. Governor Chris Christie.

The whole state law thing is such trash. (well.. it's good, and bad I suppose). You can get in real trouble (like above) for simple mistakes like this.

p.s. I was in New Jersey yesterday visiting a buddy :) lol. (and picking up a new magfed paintball marker and showing him my newly designed paintball mags).

Man of Honour
And never set foot or drive through Camden NJ.

I can vouch for that, to a degree.
In the very early 80s I had a girlfriend from Deptford NJ, around 10 miles from Camden NJ, and it was nothing like Deptford SE London, it had nice colonial houses and a well laid out shopping mall.
One evening we went into Camden with her sister and her sister’s boyfriend, he told me not to say too much in a bar, as the Camden natives didn’t take to strangers too well, they despised New Yorkers, and if a troublemaker heard my accent they’d think that they’d been invaded!
Didn’t make me feel too comfortable, nothing happened, but I gave the place a miss after that.

Soldato
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61082792

At least 13 people have been shot in an incident during morning rush hour at a New York subway station.

According to local media, shots were fired at the 36th Street station in Sunset Park around 0830 local time (1330 GMT) on Tuesday morning.

Officials have warned residents to avoid the area and expect delays. At least four train lines are also said to be delayed in both directions.

First responders have confirmed at least 13 people are injured.

Photos from the scene show bloodied passengers lying on the station floor.

The suspected gunman remains on the loose.

New York's fire department told the BBC it originally received a call about smoke inside the station.

But officials arrived to find several people shot and injured. Undetonated explosive devices were also found on the scene.

Looks like another shooting, possibly terror attack given the undetonated explosives

Soldato
Sounds like it could have been handled a lot better, with the cameras being down, police not switching their radio to the right frequency so unable to communicate what was going on etc. And despite the huge numbers of police that NYC has he mangaged to get away.

In a development that has shocked racists, social justice warriors, and conspiracy theorists alike, the shooting culprit has turned out to be a Black man, and he was successfully captured alive.
I did wonder if it was going to be a black man when all the news reports describing the shooter rather conspicuously avoided saying anything about his race... They managed to estimate his height and weight, knew he was wearing a grey sweatshirt and 'construction vest' and put a gas mask on before starting the attack, but had absolutely no idea what colour his skin was... Pretty sure they'd have reported his race if he was white. Anyway, I'm sure the usual suspects will be on Twitter explaining how he only did it because of systemic colonialism and the police didn't shoot him because they thought they might hurt a white person, or something like that.

Caporegime
Sounds like it could have been handled a lot better, with the cameras being down, police not switching their radio to the right frequency so unable to communicate what was going on etc. And despite the huge numbers of police that NYC has he mangaged to get away.

I did wonder if it was going to be a black man when all the news reports describing the shooter rather conspicuously avoided saying anything about his race... They managed to estimate his height and weight, knew he was wearing a grey sweatshirt and 'construction vest' and put a gas mask on before starting the attack, but had absolutely no idea what colour his skin was... Pretty sure they'd have reported his race if he was white. Anyway, I'm sure the usual suspects will be on Twitter explaining how he only did it because of systemic colonialism and the police didn't shoot him because they thought they might hurt a white person, or something like that.

There was a picture of the "person of interest" on BBC news within 12 hours of the shooting

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61089619

Soldato
There was a picture of the "person of interest" on BBC news within 12 hours of the shooting

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61089619
Indeed, that's got the description of the suspect I remember hearing before they even released that pic of a him as a 'person of interest' who may or may not have had anything to do with the shooting: "Police say the gunman was roughly 5ft 5in tall and 170lb (77kg). He was said to be wearing a construction vest, grey hooded sweatshirt, and a gas mask."

Permabanned
In a development that has shocked racists, social justice warriors, and conspiracy theorists alike, the shooting culprit has turned out to be a Black man, and he was successfully captured alive.

Yep, another hate crime against white people from a BLM supporter, he's been on social media for years posting racist comments, kill all whiteys, that kind of thing.

Kind of normal for BLM supporters these days, if they started banning people for comments like this, there wouldn't be many of them left online. It's just accepted now, can't upset the minorities.

Media covering up the race of the attacker and motives, CNN tried to claim he was posting hateful comments against blacks...Why? Because he used the N word?? Pathetic. :mad:

Caporegime
They said: "That speech was a common theme throughout James' videos, in which he repeatedly espoused hatred toward African Americans."

Have you access to his videos to disprove this?

Back
Top Bottom