Toenail clipper recommendations

Commissario
I can see the reasoning behind not spending much time on cheap or "low importance" stuff when looking, but at the same time I hate buying something then having to buy again because the first one didn't work or wasn't comfortable, not so much due cost but due to the time waiting for it to arrive and then having to find something different.

I ordered these for doing my dad's toes during lockdown, but probably a bit hard to use on yourself.

Soldato
I can see the reasoning behind not spending much time on cheap or "low importance" stuff when looking, but at the same time I hate buying something then having to buy again because the first one didn't work or wasn't comfortable, not so much due cost but due to the time waiting for it to arrive and then having to find something different.

I ordered these for doing my dad's toes during lockdown, but probably a bit hard to use on yourself.

I've also used a small side cutter on my nails at times.

Happens when they're sitting on the desk and the nail clippers are sitting on the desk and I say well what's stopping me...

They easily snip through copper wire, plastic and yes, toenails.

Basically these :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
For a square edge I prefer Boots own brand clippers. Straight (ha!) and to the point (ha!)

When enjoying a more rounded edge I will sally forth to a professional. Jin is my favourite but Annette is also good.

Soldato
Toenail scissors lol

I use these

6iVUSVl.jpeg

Soldato
Dunno. Ours cost about £2 from that weird ‘Tiger’ shop. May have even been a quid.

Asking a question like this on OCUK will just lead to spec creep and before you know it you would’ve bought one of those pedicure salons

Commissario
Don't be too clever or your foot will fall off.
I was wondering how to get this into the thread as I was reading it but you beat me to it :cry:

I normally only have nine toe nails but I've been as low as four or five in the past after long spells of walking, I've got videos of me actually lifting them off of my toes after they've gone all black and died. It's not attractive.

Man of Honour
I was wondering how to get this into the thread as I was reading it but you beat me to it :cry:

I normally only have nine toe nails but I've been as low as four or five in the past after long spells of walking, I've got videos of me actually lifting them off of my toes after they've gone all black and died. It's not attractive.
At least a 5 figure annual income from onlyfans with that content.

Associate

I was surprised it had not been posted before.

Back
Top Bottom