Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Revealed

Soldato
They keep shooting themselves in the foot hyping games up to look/play like something the final product never actually does. They really need to stop doing that, all it does it make people annoyed with falsely represented expectations.

If they'd just show the game literally as they have it, nobody can complain about things changing!

Soldato
Looks utter crap. Generic shooter with gimmick gadgets and gimmick destruction. Reminds me of BF4 with it's 'levolution'.

Chris [BEANS];27808526 said:
It's early Alpha and it has a good pedigree, so I've far from written it off

Well you probably can write it off. All they will do from now until release later this year is fix glitches and bugs... or maybe not given it's Ubisoft. There won't be doing any drastic game play changes.

When will true successor to SWAT 4 come?

Soon I hope, but it seems unlikely it will actually be SWAT 5, unless Sierra find another studio to make it.

Underboss
Looks very COD. Didn't expect it too be any good due to Ubi.

Ubi once again fails to deliver. Tom Clancey should sue them for this derp game.

Underboss
Looks meh at best, but has time to improve. Hopefully.

Firstly, it's Clancy

Secondly, he actually sold his naming rights to Ubi for future games, so don't think he gets a say any more

And finally, he's dead.

Firstly - well done you, have a cookie.

Secondly - thanks for that, I didn't really care before due to Ubi, now I really don't.

Back
Top Bottom