Top 5 series of all time

In no particular order.

Edge of Darkness (original BBC series).
Babylon 5.
GoT.
House of Cards trilogy (original BBC series).
Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy + Smiley's People (original BBC series).

Breaking Bad
Band of Brothers
Deadwood
Twin Peaks
Blackadder

Big shout outs for Alan Partridge, Curb Your Enthusiasm and Fawlty Towers.

Can't put an order to it, put I'd say it would be:

Star Trek: The Next Generation
Breaking Bad
X-Files
The Wire
The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead shouldn't be there, but those few moments of pure awesome can't be ignored.

1. The Wire
2. The Sopranos
3. Spartacus
4. Breaking Bad
5. Deadwood

Special mentions to The Walking Dead and Archer (cartoon spy show, funniest thing I've seen in a while)

People quoting a show on someone elses list and saying "Seriously??!!!???' seems a bit 'special bus'. These lists are personal opinion. Thank goodness they're so different!

Last edited:
1. Battlestar Galactica
2. Breaking Bad
3. Dexter
4. Game of Thrones
5. The Walking Dead

Person of Interest and Prison Break also get honourable mentions. True Detective could also be great but the lack of first season characters in the new season might ruin it for me.

Buffy and Firefly also hold a place in my heart. :)

Last edited:
My favorites are probably

1. The Wire
2. The Shield
3. Breaking Bad
4. The West Wing
5. Sons of Anarchy

Honorable mention to True Detective which is incredible but only 1 season so far and Spartacus which the 1st season was awesome, the prequel was v good and then haven't got round to watching the other seasons yet. Also Hannibal was bloody brilliant but waiting to see where they go with Season 3.

Sopranos I enjoyed but just got bored around Season 5 I think. Same thing with Dexter. Game of Thrones I've tried to watch a couple times but having read all the books recently it's not particularly interesting watching stuff you've just read so you know what's going to happen :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom