Top Gear Is Back!!

Man of Honour
That was great, my face hurts from laughing so much.
Moyles and clarkson :D and his beer

Got to agree Piper so HOT, but what was she doing with a posh accent that was just grating. Nothing a bit off gaffer tape couldn''t solve..

OcUK Staff
Dr Who said:
Very funny episode...

Dont worry Gibbo, not gonna start on live axles again

;)

Hi there

Well they are not as good as independent suspension but they work. I cope with one daily and as just seen two cars with live axles just kicked ass around the Top Gear track, can't be that bad then. ;) :p

Soldato
Gibbo said:
Hi there

Well they are not as good as independent suspension but they work. I cope with one daily and as just seen two cars with live axles just kicked ass around the Top Gear track, can't be that bad then. ;) :p

Nah they arent bad, just don't really show the potential of the car...

could probably knock another 3 seconds off with a decent rear end that could use the power...

And its about behaviour if you make a mistake, over step the mark... hey lots of 7's have live axles as well... they are just as bad... great until you hit the limit then its ballet dancer time...

:D

Anyway, gibbo, when you gonna change your car, it must be due now

;)

ray

ray

Associate
daztrouk said:
anyone know the name of the theme tune that was playing when Jeremy first introduced his panda? I remember it from the 80's.....

Was the music the theme from the TV series Airwolf?

OcUK Staff
Dr Who said:
Nah they arent bad, just don't really show the potential of the car...

could probably knock another 3 seconds off with a decent rear end that could use the power...

And its about behaviour if you make a mistake, over step the mark... hey lots of 7's have live axles as well... they are just as bad... great until you hit the limit then its ballet dancer time...

:D

Anyway, gibbo, when you gonna change your car, it must be due now

;)

Hi there

Since the weather warmed up I've been having nothing but fun with the car so no change planned yet as the thing just makes me grin every time I get into it and as such I cannot part with it.........yet.

I am finalising my suspension, just taking it that little bit further than Roush and Saleen do to make it spot on. Then if I still want more there is always the option of a watts-link which is as close as you will get to an independent suspension on a Mustang.

I am confident my car with the panhard bar could push 1:26.0 around Top Gears track with Stig driving in the dry and like you say with a really good rear-end like the watts-link or true independent well then it would no doubt indeed be in the 1:24.0 - 1:25.0 area. Thing is though I enjoy driving it how it is and it copes just fine, it won't ever be raced so trying to absolutely perfect what is already a capable car seems a bit pointless and hits the wallet hard. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom