top tip. don't drink lime scale remover!

Soldato
OP
lol sadly I think my wife and lad would probably have dibs on my stuff
that said re the car , the way prices are going you will be able to get one free with a packet of crisps soon ;)

Man of Honour
lol sadly I think my wife and lad would probably have dibs on my stuff
that said re the car , the way prices are going you will be able to get one free with a packet of crisps soon ;)
Come on Mike, we have probably known you longer than you've been married. We should have dibbers rights :D

Last edited:
Soldato

I did this to the kettle few years ago and was rinsing it out when the phone went , forgot all about the kettle and the wife came in made a cuppa and had the poo poo's all the next day . I confessed few months later , I did say least you had a colon cleanse
:p

Last edited:
Soldato
If there is a bottle of bleach on the drainer, I know that there is bleach in the sink.

If there is a bottle of white vinegar next the kettle which is unplugged, I know that it is being scaled.

We are organised or at least one of us is.

Permabanned
When I was a kid I had a plastic cup that you couldn't see through, I decided to make myself some black currant juice, downed it, not realising half the cup still had fairy liquid and water still in it :cry:

I also brushed my teeth with Aljapan - deep heat type stuff :cry:

Oh and I put porridge oats in the washing machine, which was amazing to watch.

Associate
When I was a kid I had a plastic cup that you couldn't see through, I decided to make myself some black currant juice, downed it, not realising half the cup still had fairy liquid and water still in it :cry:

I also brushed my teeth with Aljapan - deep heat type stuff :cry:

Oh and I put porridge oats in the washing machine, which was amazing to watch.
Orange juice with an earwig in it on a holiday to Germany when I was like 6. Can't do insects since, and had 15 years in SE Asia since, so that went well..

Caporegime
I was on holiday in Bournemouth... Cool story Inc.. and I had a can of Fanta that I'd left overnight. I was gonna drink it straight from the tin but some deep, distant voice, a bit like obi wan Kenobi, told me that I should pour it into a glass.

There were 5 wasps, drowned inside.... It was worse than the titanic.. I screamed for my mummy in horror. She beat me with my father's belt buckle for waking them up so early. I got a lump of coal that Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom